Portal QB Wishlist

Advertisement
Watching Dante Moore get PT for UCLA against Cal. He’s made some good throws and he’s made some bad throws. I don’t know why he’s playing unless Kelly knows he might be on the way out following the game and is letting Dante get some more film on himself for the portal. Or maybe the UCLA starter is hurt.

Not saying Miami should try to sign Moore if he jumps in the portal.
He’s doing too much imo. That pick was him just beitoo aggressive. His problems can be fixed by Dawson. I see draft pick all over the kid.

Mendoza on the other hand…no.

He’s doing too much imo. That pick was him just beitoo aggressive. His problems can be fixed by Dawson. I see draft pick all over the kid.

Mendoza on the other hand…no.
I didn’t see his interception. Just the last series or two, including the touchdown he just threw. I definitely see accuracy issues.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like Ward over Pratt. I watched Tulane today. I think Pratt is just OK. Can run. Can throw. Manages the game well, but nothing wows me.

Watching Ward against Washington. He throws the ball with such ease and his throws are on point.

Give me Ward and let's role.

A great opportunity with Washington State not having a conference to go to next year. Let's see if Ward enters the portal.
Ohhhh ****, don’t let some folks see this, it’s blasphemous. Pratt is fine. Plenty of moxy and comes across as a leader. Things that we’ve missed. But as a playmaker? There is better out there. As a fall back option he’s perfectly reasonable but he shouldn’t be the number 1 candidate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Moore with a horrible pick. My man is Light skin TVD with the attitude as well.

Advertisement
Back