Portal QB Wishlist

He ain't leaving Arizona. That team is littered with Poly's and they believe in Fisch. They got Poly coaches not named Joe there also 😂😂😂.
Yeah man. I know. That kid is a stud. Been watching him the last 7-8 weeks. What a ******* player.

Rashada didn’t belong on the same field with him today.

Advertisement
I know cam pretty well but he’s not really from the parts of Houston D’eriq (D’eriq played for manvel but isn’t from that area he’s from the south side) and I are from. Plus he left pretty early he lived in west Columbia since about middle school BUT if cam grad transfers I can guarantee you a conversation will be had, friend.
Whats the latest on Murphy? Did he end the season well, didn't really see... His stats are nothing to write home about...

I don't know about you guys, but I feel like I would prefer someone who would provide continuity, meaning they would be here for 2 years instead of having a 1-year rental scenario. I'm thinking of a Bo Nix situation, but also feel like it'll be tough to find a proven guy with game experience and 2 years left. I also figure a lot of teams will be looking for this situation, so it'll be competitive. We'll see how it shakes out.

Ohhhh ****, don’t let some folks see this, it’s blasphemous. Pratt is fine. Plenty of moxy and comes across as a leader. Things that we’ve missed. But as a playmaker? There is better out there. As a fall back option he’s perfectly reasonable but he shouldn’t be the number 1 candidate.
Better than Ward? Meh. Ward is a baller and a much better passer in my opinion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just don’t see the purpose of staying at Oregon St or Wazzu. It’s sad, but what do those schools have to play for right now?
Agree. Would he have to transfer as a grad student? He’s already transferred once, right?

Advertisement
Nah... there will be a few good options. He is just one and if we put all our eggs into one basket we likely won't be happy if that kid goes elsewhere and we are left with less experience and talent at QB. We need 2 portal QBs IMO.
Agree. Ward is not the be-all and there's going to be a ton of QB's available.

Posted this in the other thread. But he’s more qb stats

Some other random names that could be interesting based on their stats:

- Brendan Sorsby, RS FR Indiana: 1,361 Yds, 7.3 adjusted Y/A, 12 TD, 5.83% TD%, 2 INT, 0.97% INT%, 130.1 QBRate, 232 RYds, 4 TDs, 98 attempts.

- Mike Keene, RS SO FresnoSt: 2,406 Yds, 7.1 adjusted Y/A, 21 TD, 6.05% TD%, 8 INT, 2.31 INT%, 140.2 QBRate, -137 RYds, 0 TDs, 25 attempts.
- Byrum Brown, JR USF: 2,825 Yds, 7.4 adjusted Y/A, 19 TD, 5.12% TD%, 10 INT, 2.70 INT%, 138.8 QBRate, 702 RYds, 10 TDs, 181 attempts.

- DJ Uigalelei, RS JR ORst: 2,638 Yds, 8.7 adjusted Y/A, 21 TDs, 6.67% TD%, 7 INT, 2.22% INT%, 145 QBRate, 218 RYds, 6 TDs, 68 attempts.

I don't watch Indiana games, but For a RS Frosh, Sorsby has decent stats. His first 4 games were tough - playing tOSU, Maryland, and Michigan. He basically did nothing positive in those games. But over his next 5 he had 1,067 Yards, 148 attempts, 59.5% Comp%, 10 TDs - 6.76%, 2 INT - 1.35%, 151 RYds, and 4 RTDs. Plus Indiana just fired their HC…

Advertisement
I think he’s going to petition for another year. 2019 he appeared in 5 games. Took like 3 snaps in 2 of those games and burned his RS.

He might get it approved
This imo would be one of the safer options for us by far. Plus his brother in Miami probably makes him/his family want him to play here…

Think he’s good enough to get us 10 wins.

Advertisement
Back