Pope...

Advertisement
You either have it or you don’t. Pope is missing something. He’s a Junior for Christ sakes. When is he going to finally “be fine.” He struggled with the worst Defense on the schedule.
He's a junior who's had zippo for development for two years. Just ask Dugans or Stubblefield.

Advertisement
This is weak. Not everyone develops at the same pace. The fact he's staying rather than transfer indicates he's not as soft as you think. As long as he has the right attitude, you can't give up people too early (on any one).

The ***** is a junior

He actually looked like he could be a difference maker for us for the first time in his Miami career. He was 100+ yards without the drop.

I’m usually critical of everything but i honestly think he’ll be pretty good this year. I saw him making CBs look silly on his releases and actually stand out on TV.

Brevin is going to be that dude all year and the go to but I think Pope solidifies himself as the next guy with Wiggins and Harley being role players and maybe a freshman steps in a little later on.

We’ll smoke FSU and get smoked by Clemson but after that I think Pope will be a staple going forward.
Exactly, pope may have had drops but he was getting open consistently. He will be fine imo and will be a playmaker for us. Still had 65 yards and had like 4 first down conversions with 3 being on 3rd down and also drew a pass interference call. Drops or not he was really active when you look at his full game

Advertisement
Yeah some bad drops, but he's improving and getting more confident. He's going to get the opportunity to get things right in this offense.

Advertisement
Harley makes an amazing catch on the sideline then drags both feet, easy walk-in catch for a td and drops it. Weird lol
I think Harley was thinking about how he was gunna get the ball across lol, all in all our pass catchers were solid. Back to back weeks of drawing flags. Same goes with the fellas making nice catches on the sidelines. And Mallory and Jordan 💯

Advertisement
The drops were bad but I like how y’all just ignore the good plays he had. He left a lot of yards on the field but I think he was still second leading receiver. I’m not giving up on him.

WRs as a whole need to play better, hopefully we start mixing some of those young bulls in there as the season progresses.
I mope but I agree with this

I'm so rooting for Pope man

The drops were bad but I like how y’all just ignore the good plays he had. He left a lot of yards on the field but I think he was still second leading receiver. I’m not giving up on him.

WRs as a whole need to play better, hopefully we start mixing some of those young bulls in there as the season progresses.

What good plays u mean the easy passes he caught that the other recievers could have caught too. They should have let him transfer when he thought he should have been playing as a true freshman. He should have redshirted. He needs at least 2-3 more years development.

Advertisement
Back