Pope

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
Seen this on 247 from one of their staff writers:

* WR Mark Pope is a five-star in my opinion. The guy just makes plays. He is an advanced route runner and is so explosive when the ball is in his hands. If Miami lands Pope and Lingard in 2018, they will have landed the two most explosive players in the state of Florida in the class.

And I remember, I think, Dmoney saying he was the best WR at paradise camp last year that included Holloman, D.Smith and Jeudy.

This class can really end up being something special. We keep this **** rolling and Saban's gonna retire cause he knows what's coming...

Advertisement
Lets get em. A solid early commitment from Pope, shows all these kids we comin.

By the beginning of summer you get Pope and Lingard?! Bruh the state will take notice and the recruits will get hyped

I've heard will have to fight off the Alabama bagmen. Hopefully wrong.

Bama just keeping kids from playing elsewhere. They are loaded at we after last years class. I get the get money thing but some of these kids will never play for them and transfer after a year or two. Why waste your time.

Advertisement
Pope = Cane

1317143790_floyd_mayweather_vs_larry_merchant.gif

These kids are starting to see things differently down here now. Richt is really working hard to land the top kids.

Lingard committing opened some eyes now if we can get AL Blades to announce again and land Pope your gonna see some of the top undecided kids start to take notice big time.

The kid from Chaminade that committed to Bama....we're not giving up on him at all and he's started Miami is right there behind Bama....my buddies kid plays for Chaminade and said the kid was wowed and committed when Saban landed in a helicopter to come see him...

Advertisement
It will be nice when him and Blades commit. It will keep the momentum rolling. I think Richt has a strategy on how these kids go public with their commits at times.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Bama just keeping kids from playing elsewhere. They are loaded at we after last years class. I get the get money thing but some of these kids will never play for them and transfer after a year or two. Why waste your time.

Some will look at this and say, I getting paid so I a not really wasting my time.

Advertisement
Back