Pope & Jobe 247 Updates

Advertisement
What's the hurry for Pope to commit in the spring if he wants to take visits in the summer?

Advertisement
I really like Jobe kid is an absolute stud and we need to keep him but i really dont feel good about the way his recruitment is going regardless of whether or not he is committed to us

Jobe moving to Connecticut for a year might not be a bad thing. Might give him an even a bigger appreciation for where he's from.

Advertisement
Jobe moving to Connecticut for a year might not be a bad thing. Might give him an even a bigger appreciation for where he's from.

exactly my thought when i first read that he was probably heading to the northeast. if there's any of that, "i might wanna get away from home" in him at all, he'll quickly get that out of his system and be ready to come back where he belongs.

We are good on Jobe. Moving to cold *** Conn will be a recruiting move by Banda and Rumph to show that the cold weather sucks for four years. They will leverage the family piece to. This is a good move for us.

Advertisement
"I'm back and locked in," Jobe said.

cue the shook posters who will still feel the need to remind us that "it's too early", yet can't reconcile that with the fact they still check recruiting websites every single day.

Advertisement
Some South Florida kids have gone to those Northern prep schools over the years and lasted a few weeks before coming back home.

Cheshire used to be a quality place, don't know now. He will not like the cold, dark and dank winters, will want to get back to sunshine. Sunshine vs. Shade?

Advertisement
Back