Pope & Jobe 247 Updates

Yes this is not any insiders fault I see people blaming pete and what have you. This is about the shady staff at that school and BAMA. I do not want to out my friends but this has been coming for a while. Our staff did not know but coaches in that league new about it. This sort of thing happened alot with this coaching staff at a different prepschool and now that coaching staff is at this prepschool and its happening again. I would not expect this kid in this class

Sounds like fake insider potential. Has **** on Bama, won't spill...... Hmmmm

Advertisement
Yes please call me what you want. I never understood why you fools bash people. I find it odd that I am a fake insider who posted a comment about this happening in feburary **** I must be a mind reader too.. I dont post much so why bash me....

Yes please call me what you want. I never understood why you fools bash people. I find it odd that I am a fake insider who posted a comment about this happening in feburary **** I must be a mind reader too.. I dont post much so why bash me....
You sounded a warning back then. For whatever reason, Jobe will be gone. Thanks for the info.

You sounded a warning back then. For whatever reason, Jobe will be gone. Thanks for the info.

Thanks the kid has been committed to Bama for a while. You can thank the staff at that prepschool for that. To many close relationships with Bama and Michigan

Thanks the kid has been committed to Bama for a while. You can thank the staff at that prepschool for that. To many close relationships with Bama and Michigan
You called it.

Advertisement

I remember the Michigan talk and it came out of left field. We couldn't figure how Michigan was making a serious play for Jobe.

I would be very cautious about Jobe going to Cheshire. I played in that league for two years. Cheshire has a new head coach that has turned their program around. He has strong ties to Michigan, Notre Dame, Alabama and Florida. Harbaugh held a camp their. The Cheshire head coach also use to send players to Saban at Michstate. I would be very careful putting him there. Two of my close friends coach in that league.

Good call, unfortunately.

You called it.

Thanks but I cant take credit for something I was told... I heard this from friends that coach in that league. Plus that coaching staff was at another prepschool an was notorious for this, back then they had some kids play this commitment game and a couple of the kids got burned because of it an ended up at a juco.

I remember the Michigan talk and it came out of left field. We couldn't figure how Michigan was making a serious play for Jobe.

I played in that league have many close relationships with people in that league. I was offered to coach in that league. When I played the coaching staff at Jobes prepschool was at another school. There was so much shady stuff going on that no one wanted to play them. A group of kids including a personal friend of mine got burned by their coaching staff playing the commitment game and ended up at a terrible juco in california. The school got such a reputation the coaching staff fled and eventually ended up at jobes current prepschool. This kid took some bad advice from people who are only worried about themselves. He has been committed to Bama for a while.

Advertisement

You called it.

Thanks but I cant take credit for something I was told... I heard this from friends that coach in that league. Plus that coaching staff was at another prepschool an was notorious for this, back then they had some kids play this commitment game and a couple of the kids got burned because of it an ended up at a juco.

Gotta be $$$ changing hands with those coaches???

I would be very cautious about Jobe going to Cheshire. I played in that league for two years. Cheshire has a new head coach that has turned their program around. He has strong ties to Michigan, Notre Dame, Alabama and Florida. Harbaugh held a camp their. The Cheshire head coach also use to send players to Saban at Michstate. I would be very careful putting him there. Two of my close friends coach in that league.

Good call, unfortunately.

thanks for the shout out. Yeah this is sad but he has been committed to bama for a while. Its the staff at that school kid is taking bad advice.

Respect, called it from the get go

thanks but like I said i cant take credit for something i was told from the begining. I tried to share it here but I dont think anyone saw it back then.

Advertisement

You called it.

Gotta be $$$ changing hands with those coaches???

Just watch and see what coaching staff is invited to "run or assist with football camps at Bama and Michighan "

thanks but like I said i cant take credit for something i was told from the begining. I tried to share it here but I dont think anyone saw it back then.

Yeah... It's not personal. A lot of people say things on here. Sometimes they're basing it on legit reasoning and sometimes not. I hope our own staff learns what happened.

Advertisement
Back