Poor play

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Disappointing. Clemson was more prepared in all three phases. I expected more from the defense. Three-yard losses were two-yard gains.

Before we kill Richt, think about how much he got out of Rosier. Looks like it will be an open battle next year.

Advertisement
I expect Rosier to transfer out. He gave all he could give here. Hoping Perry lights **** on fire this spring to make it so.

Disappointing. Clemson was more prepared in all three phases. I expected more from the defense. Three-yard losses were two-yard gains.

Before we kill Richt, think about how much he got out of Rosier. Looks like it will be an open battle next year.

Thoughts on the OL, OL depth, and Searels.

We're not as bad as we showed tonight. Rosier is completely broken (he looks like a high school qb out there) and the team kind of fell apart from there. With a legit qb, this game is probably 30-17 or whatever. Something respectable.

Advertisement

OL is fine and will get better. It's hard to run when no one respects your passing game.

We need better QB play at Miami. If we're not confident that Perry or Williams are that guy, then we need to go get a JUCO or a transfer.

Rosier can't start for us in 2018

OL is fine and will get better. It's hard to run when no one respects your passing game.

Completely Agree and don’t understand why some of are fans can’t see it.

Glad someone brought up the defense. Offense should get killed for that performance, but the defense in that 1st quarter was horrendous.

Those performances where the Toledo, Virginia, North Carolina and Syracuse QB's all looked like Aaron Rodgers weren't coincidence. Another game tonight where the QB started off 10/10 or some bs like that.

Advertisement

Do not agree. I think this is a fallacy that teams are loading the box against us. When I watch the games I see 6 or 7 guys in the box and teams have no problem killing our run game.

It's hard to pass when no one respects your run game.

I believe this is our new floor 2 loss coastal champs. We all know what the ceiling could be. Just remember these last 2 years will be out least talented teams.

Glad someone brought up the defense. Offense should get killed for that performance, but the defense in that 1st quarter was horrendous.

Those performances where the Toledo, Virginia, North Carolina and Syracuse QB's all looked like Aaron Rodgers weren't coincidence. Another game tonight where the QB started off 10/10 or some bs like that.

Cause our secondary sucks, plain and simple. We knew that before the season. Even Jaquan who is about as instinctual as it gets on the field is slow.

Advertisement

What was up with the defensive game plan? Do you think playing zone was the problem some thought it was throughout the first half?

The fact is when the throws were there in the first half rosier couldn’t make them. We may not have won but who knows jt4 had a td and got underthrown and that’s just one. We couldn’t back them off us and it showed. You can’t heat a team as good as Clemson and leave plays on the field.

Richt as an OC is handicapping our team. I was at the game and like all season we're predictable. ZERO CREATIVITY

Advertisement
10 wins with Rosier at QB. I will take it. But we desperately need one of the young guys to take over next season.

^Nailed it. Clemson went man for a majority of the game - the practically begged us to throw it. We had gobs of open receivers but Rosier either missed the throw or got spooked in the pocket and pulled down to run too early. The 1st quarter throw to Thomas was a TD if he led him inside, and yet, that was the 5th throw in two weeks he threw the ball the opposite side if where the receiver was going. He also missed Berrios twice, Cager once and Thomas another 2 times.

I love everything Rosier did for us this year, but you can't win games against great teams with a QB who missed such game changing throws.

Oh, and I hope Diaz laid into the defense about how to cover up a fumble - the Malek Young missed recovery was a massive swing in this game.

Do not agree. I think this is a fallacy that teams are loading the box against us. When I watch the games I see 6 or 7 guys in the box and teams have no problem killing our run game.
Part of it is talent along the OL and the other part is that both Walton and Homer don’t have good vision. Now there maybe a problem with coaching but it’s difficult to determine that. I mean we started a true freshman there this year. Unfortunately when posters bring up any constructive criticism especially when the team is winning they get destroyed. This season has gone better than expected.

D we don't have depth. When Bandy went out, there was a big drop off. Staff had big plans for him this game. Also when ur offense is going 3 and out and giving you nothing turning ball over in own territory, there's only so much you can do. QB play is simply not good enough. 77 yards???

Advertisement
Back