Poll: How many games y’all been to?

How many Canes football games have you been to?

• Total voters
Thats nothing to be honest...That Guy CaneFreak Freddie (Freddie Velasquez)....(Happy/Sad face with Horns Mask)
400+ Games
7 NCs
10 Bowls....and a Canes Den that would make you dizzy....I've got him beat with quality...but cant touch him whatsoever with quantity....You simply cannot fathom what this guys Cane Den looks like....Staggering...
(Owns a Landscape company in Tampa)
Saw him CaneFreak at a game in Virgina....talked with him for a while, and he sat with my son and I for a long time. Very cool guy, and of course we have multiple pics of him at numerous games.
That get up must be hot as ****, but he wears it with pride, and is a very, very cool dude. He is all Cane.

Advertisement

gt 06

Saw him CaneFreak at a game in Virgina....talked with him for a while, and he sat with my son and I for a long time. Very cool guy, and of course we have multiple pics of him at numerous games.
That get up must be hot as ****, but he wears it with pride, and is a very, very cool dude. He is all Cane.
If you saw his UM Man Cave you'd have a coronary...LoL

Advertisement
If you saw his UM Man Cave you'd have a coronary...LoL
Didn't he get a bunch of stuff for free, was talking with guy with them at Duke game couple years ago, and he was telling me he has a canes room that could pass off as a canes hall of fame room. Thought he said even players donated stuff to him, all canes gave him stuff etc.

Didn't he get a bunch of stuff for free, was talking with guy with them at Duke game couple years ago, and he was telling me he has a canes room that could pass off as a canes hall of fame room. Thought he said even players donated stuff to him, all canes gave him stuff etc.
I was in it....Any Die Hard Cane would lose his/her minds....and yes...players...coaches...you name it have donated.....He gets VIP treatment by all...

There was a time I could compete with him on Quality...but due too giving alot away (Gifts..etc..) I dont have what I used too....I still have the quality though...Signed Jerseys...FBs....Helmets..etc...

Advertisement
The Holding BC got away with in that game is criminal, especially on the last play (Jerome was taken to the turf) When I mentioned that game to Butch many yrs ago he just shook his head...Said that JJ was steaming about it the entire game...Said it was one of the 1st games where JJ saw the Bias against UM...

That’s how they’ve been doing us for years.

And that’s the classical way for referees to throw a game against any team. They just don’t call holding against one team. After a while the offensive line gets acclimated to just how far they can get away with it. And they will push right up to that limit of holding.

It happened to us big time against the first Wisconsin bowl game in the 2027 season and it affected the outcome of the game, IMO. It’s why Rick went crazy on the sidelines.

Offseason boredom. Where the OG’s at? How long have you had season tickets for? Home, away, and neutral site games all count. How many times have you seen the Canes play live?

30+ live games, but 100s of practices live especially in the 60s and 70s. Less every decade since.

There was a time I could compete with him on Quality...but due too giving alot away (Gifts..etc..) I dont have what I used too....I still have the quality though...Signed Jerseys...FBs....Helmets..etc...
I know what you mean, seems every year I end up with less. Women never get the importance of those memorabilia.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My family has had season tickets since (72) I was 8. Went to 55 of the 58 home winning streak games. Usually make every home game. Every year we go to at least one away game. Went to 6 National Championship games (5 good ones).
114 days until kickoff

Advertisement
Back