Poll: How many games y’all been to?

How many Canes football games have you been to?

• Total voters
Advertisement
0 games (sad face) moved from homeastead to Pasco county (rip) when I was 3. Been living outside of US last 6 years so haven’t had the chance to go to games. Looking to be stationed somewhere on the east coast so I can go to Carolina, Georgia, Virginia away games every year along with the biggest home game.

Advertisement
Does anyone know how to get this Dyme Lyfe hoodie? They had it in stock ONCE and I’ve pestered them all year for it to no avail.

Also: haven’t lived in SFla since I was ten years old. All the games I’ve been to were ACC opponents or bowl games. Most noteworthy was the LSU Peach Bowl. App State a few years ago was fun.

Does anyone know how to get this Dyme Lyfe hoodie? They had it in stock ONCE and I’ve pestered them all year for it to no avail.

Also: haven’t lived in SFla since I was ten years old. All the games I’ve been to were ACC opponents or bowl games. Most noteworthy was the LSU Peach Bowl. App State a few years ago was fun.
I bought it at CanesWear in Davie a yr ago...Brett the owner is an absolutely Great Guy, who'll go out of his way to find one for you...

Advertisement
I’ve been to 3. Starting with fsu in 2016, ND in 2017, fsu again in 2018. Going to the VT game this fall and maybe another if I have the time. Difficult living in MN to get down with school. Hope to move south soon where I’ll be closer. I’ve been to plenty of hockey games (wild season tickets) and although hockey is my favorite sport and playoff games are tons of fun, in my experience nothing compares to a prime time U game.

Not of Freddies....I was hanging out with him at the Orlando Spring game though...I was gonna introduce him to @reg but we weren't able to hook up....Im outta town at the moment...all I have in my phone is Tons of signed Memorabilia....
Man, I wish we could have linked up for sure. I look forward to meeting you the next time around.

Now that I see your ST26 hoodie in your post below, I can't do nothing but laugh, because the guy that I walked up to at halftime had a lame *** hoodie on that had nothing Miami. I was like, "what the f'uck is @caneinorlando wearing?....I thought he said ST hoodie!" When that random guy said that he wasn't you, I was relieved. LOL

Man, I wish we could have linked up for sure. I look forward to meeting you the next time around.

Now that I see your ST26 hoodie in your post below, I can't do nothing but laugh, because the guy that I walked up to at halftime had a lame *** hoodie on that had nothing Miami. I was like, "what the f'uck is @caneinorlando wearing?....I thought he said ST hoodie!" When that random guy said that he wasn't you, I was relieved. LOL
Lol.....Yeah I kinda stood out...People were coming up to me left and right in regards to the SeanTay hoodie...One way or another we'll link up...Really wanted to meet ya.

Advertisement
Not sure but I figure I've got to be at least 100 maybe more. I've been to every home game, minus a small handful since I moved back from Orlando in 01. I've been to a handful of in state away games. I managed to get down to at least one game a year when I lived in Orlando. Prior to that my family had season tickets in the early to mid 90's. Nobody can accuse me of being a fair weather fan as I attended almost every single home game during the Shannon, Golden and Richt years. Pretty much all of the Coker years too minus maybe two or three.

Been going to games since I was 3/4. Parents had season tickets and would also go to the baseball games as well as my father coached baseball at Gulliver so he knew a lot of players over the years. Still have season tickets for the football team and go to at least 1 road game a year.

13 games for me. It would be a lot more but unfortunately I live in Pennsylvania. Have yet to watch them at home but hope to get down there in 2 years for the Canes and Dolphins in the same weekend.

Advertisement
Been going to games since I was 3/4. Parents had season tickets and would also go to the baseball games as well as my father coached baseball at Gulliver so he knew a lot of players over the years. Still have season tickets for the football team and go to at least 1 road game a year.
@Morey161 are you the same Morey from Grassy??

Advertisement
Back