Poll: How many games y’all been to?

How many Canes football games have you been to?

• Total voters
0 games (sad face) moved from homeastead to Pasco county (rip) when I was 3. Been living outside of US last 6 years so haven’t had the chance to go to games. Looking to be stationed somewhere on the east coast so I can go to Carolina, Georgia, Virginia away games every year along with the biggest home game.

I wonder how many people that post here are active service?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have a ST26 Tee-Shirt as well....Their stuff is better than Adidas crappy apparel....Adidas material is too thin....Like 1 Ply toilet paper thin....Hate it...

Is it the 🔥🔥🔥 ST26 shirt that has his helmet visor? Can’t think of the exact graphic

Advertisement
Been going since before I noticed wth was going on.
Was there when we whooped Notre Dumb and Pedo state.
My dad and I were on the 40 yard line when Flutie threw that Hail Mary. My dad told me...this game is historic and that kid Flutie is going to be the Heisman.
I have been to at least 4-5 games a year since early 80s....except when i was sent to a tour in Iraq and a couple years stateside in military. But during stateside I would get to 2-3 games.
Being a season ticket holder has been one of the best investments I have ever done. Sooo many amazing memories with my wife and sons. Plus the camaraderie during games and tailgates is all time...

I wonder how many people that post here are active service?
I actively service my GF...And, on some days, I feel like I deserve a purple heart, but, that's probably not what you were getting at.....

My old man was in the Korean War and my uncle was WWII in Japan,....The older dudes that had to deal with the draft and combat....they were some tough SOBs....

Advertisement
I've been attending games since 1983. My family's had season tickets since 1985 and have attended well over 130 games.
-2 NC title games
-1 ACC title game
-7 bowl games

At the OB saw Edge put up 300 vs. UCLA, saw Barrow lay out Vanover, saw the 58-7 drubbing JJ gave ND, saw the 3rd&44 to Thrill Hill, saw Testaverde lay the boom on the Sooners, saw the Dorsey miracle to Shockey vs fsu and all the wide rights & lefts that came with it, saw 80,000 orange pom-poms rocking during the 31-0 FSU rappers and was also heart broke in person by Hail Flutie. There were more, many more.

In addition, I've been to at least 1 road game since 1998 (usually top road game each season) i.e. South Bend, Chicago, Norman, Blacksburg, Atlanta, Tally, G-ville, Arlington, Happy Valley, Columbus, College Station, and a few others.

100+ over five decades... no way I'm gonna try to count exactly how many.
My request is that when the man upstairs says it's time, I want one of these at my viewing.
aze.jpg

Advertisement
100+
First game was in the OB vs FSU in '78, with about 20k other fans.
I've averaged about 3-4 games ever since.
Only about a 6 1/2 hour trek to Hard Rock....no problem.

Advertisement
Back