Poll: How many games y’all been to?

How many Canes football games have you been to?

• Total voters
Advertisement
Lol... got to go back to Seattle and load up... then do another Alaska cruise, amazing.
Hey... a Sabastian floral arrangement would be the bomb... but with the pipe.
Old School only way to go. Schnelly was quite intimidating standing there puffing on that pipe.

Grew up in Tampa but moved to Los Angeles end of December 1984. Watched Canes from afar.

Attended:

at San Diego State, 1990
at Rose Bowl vs Nebraska, 2001 (5th NC win)

Always hoping for West Coast road games.

Looking for the perfect home game. Almost went to ND game two years ago, but regrettably could not. Considered LSU game in Dallas, fortunately did not.

Advertisement
There is a guy who this past season completed 100 straight games.... didn't miss 1.
That CaneFreakFreddie guy has been to 400+ games since 1975....Think about that for a second...He has ALL his ticket stubs...The amount of literature..and Memorabilia he has is total insanity...I could not even comprehend what I was looking at....Takes alot to impress me in ref to UM Memorabilia....His floored me....

Been going since before I noticed wth was going on.
Was there when we whooped Notre Dumb and Pedo state.
My dad and I were on the 40 yard line when Flutie threw that Hail Mary. My dad told me...this game is historic and that kid Flutie is going to be the Heisman.
I have been to at least 4-5 games a year since early 80s....except when i was sent to a tour in Iraq and a couple years stateside in military. But during stateside I would get to 2-3 games.
Being a season ticket holder has been one of the best investments I have ever done. Sooo many amazing memories with my wife and sons. Plus the camaraderie during games and tailgates is all time...
The Holding BC got away with in that game is criminal, especially on the last play (Jerome was taken to the turf) When I mentioned that game to Butch many yrs ago he just shook his head...Said that JJ was steaming about it the entire game...Said it was one of the 1st games where JJ saw the Bias against UM...

Advertisement
0 games (sad face) moved from homeastead to Pasco county (rip) when I was 3. Been living outside of US last 6 years so haven’t had the chance to go to games. Looking to be stationed somewhere on the east coast so I can go to Carolina, Georgia, Virginia away games every year along with the biggest home game.

I only watched 2 Miami games before graduating high school (both against FAMU). I was lucky enough to get stationed in North Carolina and ended up going to every Miami game against them. My first away game happened to be "The Miracle Return" game against Duke and man...it was awesome to watch in person. I was supposed to go watch Miami vs FSU in 18 cuz I EASd last year but ironically, i had to make a trip to Tally the day before the game and didn't make it back.

Lived in Miami as a kid (74-78) and never went to a single football game (Thanks, Dad). I did get to see practice when our school bus drove past Greentree. I was a commuter student for four years (90-94) and never got to a single game. Family, work, money just never let it happen. I finally got to a game in 2009 and got the whole suite experience. Miami beat Duke 34-16. Gonna try to take my kids to a game this year.

I only watched 2 Miami games before graduating high school (both against FAMU). I was lucky enough to get stationed in North Carolina and ended up going to every Miami game against them. My first away game happened to be "The Miracle Return" game against Duke and man...it was awesome to watch in person. I was supposed to go watch Miami vs FSU in 18 cuz I EASd last year but ironically, i had to make a trip to Tally the day before the game and didn't make it back.

**** lol I was in Slovenia for Halloween on the miracle vs Duke. Woke up after a long night out to see the highlights and was blown away lol

Went to every home game from '73 to '79. My father retired in '79 so the freebies ended! LOL Attended about 2 home games a year until I moved away in '83. I live within/less than a 4 hour drive from VT, NCST, UNC, Clem$on, Duke, UVA, and about 5 hours from Pitt and GT. I try to get to at least 2 away games a year. Was thrilled when we came to App State. 1-1/2 hour drive from home. Also attended the game @ UTK in '03. My green gear stuck out like a sore thumb in that sea of pastel orange.

Advertisement
Yeah but I live in Miami....a 6 1/2 hour trip is no joke...especially on back to back weeks.
That's total time from my place, to the airport, the flight , to Hard Rock. Not a drive.
Had a couple of back-to-backs the last couple of years. One was Virginia Tech/ND in '17.
Give me those results and i'm good!

This year we have VT/UVA/GT back-to-back-to back (then Louisville 3 weeks later).
Eff it.
See you there (y)

That's total time from my place, to the airport, the flight , to Hard Rock. Not a drive.
Had a couple of back-to-backs the last couple of years. One was Virginia Tech/ND in '17.
Give me those results and i'm good!

This year we have VT/UVA/GT back-to-back-to back (then Louisville 3 weeks later).
Eff it.
See you there (y)
Yeeessss. 2017 Vag tech and Notre dumb really showed how amazing Hard Rock stadium can be. I am so hyped to see how hard rock goes crazy when Manny and the boys take care of business

I have a ST26 Tee-Shirt as well....Their stuff is better than Adidas crappy apparel....Adidas material is too thin....Like 1 Ply toilet paper thin....Hate it...

Had to use that once.....ended up washing my hands every few minutes for two days!! :oops:

FYI Crawfish Etouffee only smells great going in.....becomes a weapon of mass destruction coming out:6fps6:

Last edited:
Advertisement
I, at one time, had kept all my ticket stubs, til ex #2 came around. It was well over 100 then. Only missed a handful of games from 91-2009, birth of kids, hurricanes, etc.

Unfortunately only 2, both @ pitt. Looking forward to start traveling to more games in the future for sure. Coley's run against them in 2013 I believe? Was a thing of beauty live

Born and raised in Miami had season tickets my whole life started going with my dad in 2000 when i was 6. Went to nearly home game until 2015 when i moved to Colorado but still managed to make it to the champs sports bowl in 2016 vs WVU. Since moving back to Miami in June 2017 I have been to every home game other than Syracuse in 2017. Gone to both champs sports bowls games Wisconsin/WVU went to Orange bowls against FSU/Wisconsin and unfortunately the Pin-stripe bowl this season. Love my canes to death and cant wait to go to many more

Unfortunately only 2, both @ pitt. Looking forward to start traveling to more games in the future for sure. Coley's run against them in 2013 I believe? Was a thing of beauty live
Always been one of my favorite trips, no drama with fans there ever. Lived in east liverpool Ohio for a minute, was nice to be that close.

Advertisement
Back