POLL- Conferences: Where Do You Want to Go?

What's your preferred destination?

• Total voters
WestCentralEastSouth
TAMUBamaFloridaMiami
TexasAuburnGeorgiaClemson
OklahomaLSUTennS. Carolina
ArkansasOle MissVandyN. Carolina
MissouriMiss StKYFSU
I just made my preference clear to you but will say you did a great job with this. If we go to the SEC this would most likely be my desired alignment.

Advertisement
I especially appreciate that you didn't fall for the shiny object bait of sticking UiF in our division too. This all makes too much sense to actually happen but I like it.

I was trying to be realistic as to what could happen, keep as many rivalries going, and also be geographically consistent.

I have no inside sauces but according my humble internet research the things that have been discussed here in this thread and the SEC thread are basically closer to reality than not.
It may be inevitable that we are going to have to join either the SEC or the Big 10 in order to play in playoffs. There's just too much smoke to say otherwise.

Out of the two I am still going to have to say Big 10 but for mostly the selfish reasons I have pointed out in other threads. I live in the midwest and I hate the "S-E-C" chants.

Last edited:
Advertisement
WestCentralMidEast
USCPurdueOSUMiami
UCLAIowaNDRutgers
OregonWisconsinIndianaPenn St
WashingtonMinnesotaMichiganMaryland
NebraskaNorthwesternIllinoisMich St
Makes sense too. I almost think the old guard of the B1G might do OSU and Michigan a "favor" though and throw ND in with us and give them Maryland. Your version is much more balanced though.

Would be interesting to see the amount of conference games we'd go to in this model or the one @SpikeUM did.

I assume at least 9 and maybe even 10, right?

WestCentralMidEast
USCPurdueOSUMiami
UCLAIowaNDRutgers
OregonWisconsinIndianaPenn St
WashingtonMinnesotaMichiganMaryland
NebraskaNorthwesternIllinoisMich St
Good work. If that's how it shakes out then the Central division is weak af. I can't see Notre Dame ever agreeing to be in our division, so my guess is they'd stick Notre Dame in the Central and move, say, Minnesota to the Mid. You know, gotta have one of ND/Wisky and Michigan/OSU advance every year, is how the B1G would be thinking.

Advertisement
I’d like to know who the delusional ****ers are who think that the ACC can survive and not be a ******* stepchild league

I’d like to know who the delusional ****ers are who think that the ACC can survive and not be a ******* stepchild league
It's now simply all about money ... just have the SEC and BIG absorb ND and the top 7 ACC brands ... and the rest join some other conferences ... the ACC folds. The ACC Network is owned by ESPN ... and they own the SEC Network .... business decision to consolidate the best teams in one conference and eliminate the unnecessary duplication of having an ACC.

Advertisement
Option 1- Force Notre Dame to full membership and add either a Pedo St, Baylor or Kentucky.
Option 2- first option fails, and look to broker a deal with SEC
Option 3- failure to 1 and 2, seek entry in B10 or whatever they will be called.

Miami is on the uprise. Committed to winning now, plus it’s a major TV market.
B16

I would prefer ACC to add ND, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Cal and Stanford or more. But seems Disney wouldn’t want to pay for two former Power 5 Conf.

Not sure how that is f-ing delusional.

I would prefer ACC to add ND, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Cal and Stanford or more. But seems Disney wouldn’t want to pay for two former Power 5 Conf.

Not sure how that is f-ing delusional.
It’s delusional because it makes a second tier conference no matter what you think. You’re taking the ones that were not chosen from the Pac 12 not the marquee ones

Advertisement
It’s delusional because it makes a second tier conference no matter what you think. You’re taking the ones that were not chosen from the Pac 12 not the marquee ones
Doesn’t B1G want ND and will take Oregon and Washington if they say no or could still add them if they get ND? Heck, seems like Big 12 making moves not ACC.

@djnellz … how dare you sir! lol

We’d have the best QB in the conference if we joined the NFCE… lol

(I just saw TVD to the Giants in a mock)

F*ck, does it matter? The only thing I'll say is at least this sh*t is going down while we're on the bubble. A couple of years ago, we'd have been left at the alter, now at least we look like a nice take.

F*ck you.

If I had to choose, SEC.

But f*ck them for real. Like f*ck them really hard without lube. God I hate them so much.

Same for the b1g too, they can eat a f*cking satchel of ****s.

I f*cking hate everybody else so **** much. F*ck them all. Where should we go? I don't care even a little, wherever it is it'll suck ***.

F*ck, give me more money and shove your conference right up your ***.

F*ck, does it matter? The only thing I'll say is at least this sh*t is going down while we're on the bubble. A couple of years ago, we'd have been left at the alter, now at least we look like a nice take.

F*ck you.

If I had to choose, SEC.

But f*ck them for real. Like f*ck them really hard without lube. God I hate them so much.

Same for the b1g too, they can eat a f*cking satchel of ****s.

I f*cking hate everybody else so **** much. F*ck them all. Where should we go? I don't care even a little, wherever it is it'll suck ***.

F*ck, give me more money and shove your conference right up your ***.
I think that's how most fans feel.

The people directing the Realignment are the Television Nets and Streaming Services. Notice that Apple TV is trying to get back in on this scam?

I think Miami goes to the B1G and gets in their Eastern Division. JMHO. I like that B1G layout that I saw in Tad's post. Although I do think that ND won't go into a division with us, no matter what the B1G Suits want. Doesn't make sense from a TV point of view. You want Miami-ND as a playoff game, not as an annual Home and Home, if you're on Madison Avenue. Again, JMHO.

Advertisement
Back