POLL - Board Changes

What's Your Reaction to CIS "Post Reactions" Change ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Site was great before they changed it.it's still great but still don't why Microsoft,Amazon others keep changing stuff around.just leave it alone if it needs changing I'm sure customers will let them know.site needs to brink back the downvote and emolis having responders feeling gif.

Advertisement
If we're going to change up, we need some kind of A-Hole indicator - readily visible - we could attach - like when Thread Killa shows up.

Maybe also give us emoti of a sphincter so we can tag A-Holes like Thread Killa - maybe in an angry red color - so it actually resembles an irritated A-Hole - like Thread Killa.

And maybe a big, wallowed-out, wrinkled, A-hole emoti in blue - for when OriginalOriginal-**** shows up.

How about a white hood emoji or burning cross emoji for UMCrackaArcher?

How about a white hood emoji or burning cross emoji for UMCrackaArcher?

Like I said, your representative emoji could be a big, blue, wallowed out sphincter.

Just so you understand - I don't think I've ever met such blind, stupid folks as Klan members - met some while working in radio - and ****, they're dumb. The skinheads are a tiny bit more intelligent - but they're blind-hating guys who only live to hate.

In the Army, I was trying to hitch a ride back to Fort Ord from Carmel - and it was a steady string of folks flipping me off, yelling stuff, and even swerving like they wanted to hit me. After detecting an increasing roar, finally hundreds of motorcycles came roaring by - a big run by ****'s Angels. One pulled over, said "Get on." I hesitated, and he said, "Get on. I just got out myself four months ago - and I'll get you to Fort Ord."

All the "normal" people treated me like dog schitt - but ****'s Angels - those that were dreaded - gave me a ride.

I put you in the class of those who would have flipped a finger AND swerved at me. In other words - something I've stepped in a couple times cutting across a dog park.

When I got out of the service, I was invited to join the American Legion, the Veterans of Foreign Wars, and over the years a number of organizations that are normal in every sense of the word. Business clubs, social clubs, etc.

But I don't want my name on any list of any organization whatsoever - and never will. I go my own way.

So you can take your dumb-as-schitt race-baiting BS, and with that big, wallowed out sphincter of yours - and just give it a push - you won't have to cram - it all up urass.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back