POLL - Board Changes

What's Your Reaction to CIS "Post Reactions" Change ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
I’ve never been on a board like this before but a solid 30-40% of the enjoyment is watching the reactions... I mean that “follow me on Twitter” thread was epic that Nycane exploited lol 😂
Though more frequently used on Grassy, especially in the final days, he was my first ignore here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just miss the reaction bar under the poster's name. How am I going to figure out whether a person is a garbage poster now if I can't see the red bar?
Evaluating the quality of a post not the purpose of this forum. One person may consider a post as positive and another person may not agree with its content. Reaction bar elimination will make cis a better forum.

Advertisement

Last edited:
Advertisement
Never did understand the "indifferent" emogi.
If you were indifferent to the comment, then why react?

Anyway, regarding the changes....

If we're going to change up, we need some kind of A-Hole indicator - readily visible - we could attach - like when Thread Killa shows up.

Maybe also give us emoti of a sphincter so we can tag A-Holes like Thread Killa - maybe in an angry red color - so it actually resembles an irritated A-Hole - like Thread Killa.

And maybe a big, wallowed-out, wrinkled, A-hole emoti in blue - for when OriginalOriginal-**** shows up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back