POLL - Board Changes

What's Your Reaction to CIS "Post Reactions" Change ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
I bet you she was hot.
Image result for you're very good you gif

@Andrew you might find this useful somehow.

thanks to everyone who participated in the poll

It isn't useful.

First, the only feature loss was reactions and as I have stated before, we will be converting the old ones.

Security updates would have eventually required CIS to be updated and that update would likely have been a much larger jump. The good news is that the only two addons not written by me or not part of Xenforo is the old reactions and chat.

Also, 382 devices have been enrolled in push notifications and 111 bookmarks have been used, so the new features are being used.

Advertisement
It isn't useful.

First, the only feature loss was reactions and as I have stated before, we will be converting the old ones.

Security updates would have eventually required CIS to be updated and that update would likely have been a much larger jump. The good news is that the only two addons not written by me or not part of Xenforo is the old reactions and chat.

Also, 382 devices have been enrolled in push notifications and 111 bookmarks have been used, so the new features are being used.
so when are the "old reactions" coming back as you said they would ? obviously a number of people on the board would
probably like to know.

so when are the "old reactions" coming back as you said they would ? obviously a number of people on the board would
probably like to know.

The company that built them is building an importer, so when they are complete. There is no ETA but probably in the next two months. I was building an importer to import reps and unvotes from the old website but stopped once I knew a new reactions system was coming. I plan on building that importer after the old reactions are imported.

The company that built them is building an importer, so when they are complete. There is no ETA but probably in the next two months. I was building an importer to import reps and unvotes from the old website but stopped once I knew a new reactions system was coming. I plan on building that importer after the old reactions are imported.
thanks

Advertisement
Back