POLL - Board Changes

What's Your Reaction to CIS "Post Reactions" Change ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we're going to change up, we need some kind of A-Hole indicator - readily visible - we could attach - like when Thread Killa shows up.

Maybe also give us emoti of a sphincter so we can tag A-Holes like Thread Killa - maybe in an angry red color - so it actually resembles an irritated A-Hole - like Thread Killa.

And maybe a big, wallowed-out, wrinkled, A-hole emoti in blue - for when OriginalOriginal-**** shows up.
they fix it make it great then fuq with it and make is trash, makes zero sense

Advertisement
We upgraded from version 2.0 to 2.1 of Xenforo. This update brought push notifications, bookmarks, updates to the editor, additional smilies, Font Awesome 5 Pro, Unfurling URLs and a handful of backend enhancements such as REST API, approval improvements, better editor management, and better guest page caching.

The update also brought native support for reactions. Previously the reactions you saw was the only 3rd party add-on used on CIS that faces the user. I developed everything else (news system, everything under recruiting and football). Now we need to bridge the old reactions to the new ones. Lucky for us the company that created the old reaction system is creating the bridge. Until the bridge is in place and all old reactions have been imported, there will be no changes to reactions.

We are no going to use outdated software, which means an update of this size will take place at least once per year. All of the new features are good for everyone. When I am done with this post I am going to get back to work on this research paper and my computer will notify me when someone responds, pretty ******* cool if you ask me.

Reactions are more difficult on my phone.

Advertisement
We upgraded from version 2.0 to 2.1 of Xenforo. This update brought push notifications, bookmarks, updates to the editor, additional smilies, Font Awesome 5 Pro, Unfurling URLs and a handful of backend enhancements such as REST API, approval improvements, better editor management, and better guest page caching.

The update also brought native support for reactions. Previously the reactions you saw was the only 3rd party add-on used on CIS that faces the user. I developed everything else (news system, everything under recruiting and football). Now we need to bridge the old reactions to the new ones. Lucky for us the company that created the old reaction system is creating the bridge. Until the bridge is in place and all old reactions have been imported, there will be no changes to reactions.

We are no going to use outdated software, which means an update of this size will take place at least once per year. All of the new features are good for everyone. When I am done with this post I am going to get back to work on this research paper and my computer will notify me when someone responds, pretty ******* cool if you ask me.
Is the green/red approval bar coming back and with the previous reactions calculated in it?

Advertisement

Advertisement
These emoji things are kinda ***...just sayin'. The wow one looks like he's takin' one in the pooper.

Most of this confused me but the last sentence I got. One thing, if you get married, your wife will notify you of any mistake you make free of charge and with need of electronic device. They input direct to your spinal cord.

Advertisement
Before on the phone, each thread I viewed would open on the page I left off on the next time I entered that thread. But it doesn’t seem to do that now. Anyone else having that issue as well?

Let CIS know what you think about post reactions being changed in a move that is like how Microsoft has done some things -- change something that doesn't need to be and **** off a lot of people.

We should embrace the change the staff here works really hard to bring us new things from our $99 monthly subscriptions.

Advertisement
Back