Point of concern.

2/4

I don't think the issue is the "total amount of FG's".

Ever heard of the word 'percentage'?

Sigh... I'll bite.

A percentage is, essentially, a number representation of a relationship generally based upon a 100% scale. In this case, it is a 100% scale.

The complaint was that Badgley has made 2/4 FGs, i.e., 50% of the FGs attempted.

Nevertheless, the complaint is based upon the assumption that these stats are indicative of future performance and disregarding any prior performances or skills. Essentially treat this season as a vacuum, which is inherently a problem because Badgley will not simply forget how to kick.

In addition, a sampling size of 4 is simply ridiculous to base any legitimate percentage upon.

Now, if we were to take all of his FGs attempted at the college level compared to FGs made at the college level, there is a very different story brewing.

In his career, Badgley has attempted 52 FGs and made 41 of them. That is a relation of 41/52; or a "percentage" of 78.85. That is to say that for every 10 attempts, Badgley is likely to make 7 of them, and has a very good chance to make 8 of them.

Therefore, if he already has 2 misses out of the way, I'm less concerned with his current FGm/FGa stat, and more concerned with how our Offense is scoring TDs instead of having to settle for field goals...

Did you see the blocked kick? Care to extrapolate in depth as you already have?

Okay, well what happened with the blocked kick was as follows:

(1) Miami snapped the ball to the place holder.
(2) the place holder set the ball down
(3) after (1) but while (2) was happening, there was a battle between our Offensive Line and FAU's Defensive Line
(4) during the ongoing struggle in (3) Badgley approached the place holder to kick the ball
(5) Badgley kicked the ball
(6) As Badgley kicked the ball, one of the FAU Defensive players jumped real high.
(7) FAU's Defensive player jumped so high he blocked the FG attempt by Badgley

That pretty much covers it. I'm sure you'll let me know if I missed something.
Lmao

Are you still laughing cvnt face?

Advertisement
Cane Dynasty is the guy who picks up Marcell Ozuna when he goes 2-for-4 on opening day. Because percentage.

Now what ******? We just lost because of a blocked XP.

You wanna wax long and eloquently about Marcell Ozuna anymore? ******* idiot.

Advertisement
All this talk of Richt being better than al. If that's true why are we so far behind last year's fg pace? It was a thing of beauty watching last year's offense drive inside the 20 then kick the ball down the other teams gullet.
Exactly... If we don't kick more FG's this season, I'm flying a banner!

Now what? You gonna fly a banner?

Why is it so hard for people to make objective assessment's?

If Jay Fiedler was our QB I'd still be objective.

There is going to be a play this season where our FG team will make the difference between 1 and 0

Our FG team is suspect right now. I would argue that it's the weakest team on the rooster.

Put your blinders on if you want to kids...some of us have been watching this game for a long time.

I guess I was ******* right wasn't I?

And I'm sick to my guts about it

Advertisement
This is pure negativity.

All he has to do is make the next kick.

Now what douche bag?

You gonna XO me to death you idiot?

I tried to point out an obvious weakness in our team but I guess since I don't know my X's and O's like you faqqots I don't know what I'm talking about right?

Advertisement
[MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION]

Gotta admit, I've kinda enjoyed your "I told ya so" moment. Hate the fact that you got it, but glad to see you taking advantage of it.

[MENTION=1650]caned[/MENTION]ynasty

Gotta admit, I've kinda enjoyed your "I told ya so" moment. Hate the fact that you got it, but glad to see you taking advantage of it.

I'm sick to my guts right now...I can't even sleep. But fvck all these 'can't see the obvious things because I'm all Cane shades' faqqots. I know what my eyes tell me after all these decades.

I knew this would come back and bite us in the a$$....and I'm ******* sick to my guts.

Advertisement
Our closest margin of victory is 14 points. Kid has not had a pressure kick yet. You can take that two ways: 1) his has not missed a pressure kick yet, or 2) he has one made one yet. I am more concerned with the fact that we have not play good in snow yet this year.

logic my friend....please my friend

We are on the verge of being back. Enjoying the moment is what matters. Fun, my friend, fun.

Fair enough. But reality will bite us like it tends to my friend

Maybe, maybe not.

Well which is it?

Can't tell how serious this is but he started out bad, 0/2 but hes been 100% since. 33 yarder against FA&M barely missed, then 24 yarder blocked. He was also struggling with kickoffs. He hit a 27 yarder in the second half of FAU then nailed a 44 yarder at Appy State. Also, the past two games he has had 12 touchbacks on 14 kickoffs. I'm fine with just scoring more TDs.

How ******* serious do you think this is right now?

Idiot

[MENTION=1650]caned[/MENTION]ynasty

I'm sick to my guts right now...I can't even sleep. But fvck all these 'can't see the obvious things because I'm all Cane shades' faqqots. I know what my eyes tell me after all these decades.

I knew this would come back and bite us in the a$$....and I'm ******* sick to my guts.

Yea bro. One of many things that suddenly is nauseating.

Advertisement
Back