Point of concern.

Advertisement
I agree. It's very concerning that through 4 games we've only had to kick 4 field goals.

Last edited:
Advertisement
All this talk of Richt being better than al. If that's true why are we so far behind last year's fg pace? It was a thing of beauty watching last year's offense drive inside the 20 then kick the ball down the other teams gullet.

We kicked 30 FGs last year and we are on pace to only kick 12 this year. Not concerned.

Advertisement
FSU's kicker kicked almost as much as Badgley all season vs that vaunted UNC defense. He missed all of them. We @#$&ed.

Advertisement
It was a couple of ugly plays at the beginning of the season. Never nice to see but as was said, sample size not big enough to cause legitimate concern. I think he'll come through.

I guess he simply forgot how to kick, right? Look at his career numbers then get back to me. If he were a freshman I would be concerned.

I guess he simply forgot how to kick, right? Look at his career numbers then get back to me. If he were a freshman I would be concerned.

His long snapper weighs 180lbs oops he has gained 10 lbs in the last week (LMFAO) 190 lbs (check my porsts from 2 weeks ago he was 180lbs back then)

I was the only one to point this out back then.

Seasons change my friend

Last edited:
Advertisement

His long snapper weighs 180lbs oops he has gained 10 lbs in the last week (LMFAO) 190 lbs (check my porsts from 2 weeks ago he was 180lbs back then)

Seasons change my friend

Long snappers are rarely lineman size.

Seasons change my friend

Long snappers are rarely lineman size.

The good ones always weigh at least 200#

Yes or no?

Advertisement
Back