Point of concern.

So it's Badgeley's fault that St. Louis got bull rushed by Walker? That was an extremely poor effort by St. Louis, period and that's why the kicked was blocked.

Advertisement
So it's Badgeley's fault that St. Louis got bull rush by Walker? That was an extremely poor effort by St. Louis, period.

Don't porst in my threads ******...If you actually read the thread you would see who the complaint is about you ******* idiot.

Jesus fvck I can't believe we let people as dumb as you in our military.

So it's Badgeley's fault that St. Louis got bull rush by Walker? That was an extremely poor effort by St. Louis, period.

Don't porst in my threads ******...If you actually read the thread you would see who the complaint is about you ******* idiot.

I hope you have an aneurym today because you're certainly headed that way *******. I don't have time nor an inclination to read your nonsense.

Calling everybody "******s, cvnts, idiots". You're truly special.

Last edited:

I hope you have an aneurym today because you're certainly headed that way *******. I don't have time nor an inclination to read your nonsense.

Fvck off *** stain.

Why don't you have me on ignore yet?

Fvck off *** stain.

Why tough guy? You're rather amusing.

Advertisement

Fvck off *** stain.

You can't get enough of me.

I don't blame you, women usually act like that around me.

Advertisement
Well ****.

Cane Dynasty extracting a pound of flesh for his Cassandra moment. lol

You called it, Dynasty. Your concerns have been proven legit. I think everyone who made a snide comment directed at Dynasty should come into this thread and own up.

It'll be a shame if you don't get to see it because of being band for insulting everyone along the way.

Fvck off *** stain.

A 10K post guy talking about women. LoL that's all you have from your mom's basement. Now you go on ignore.

OP it's your fault it was blacked last night. If this thread wasn't created it wouldn't have happened. **** you OP. **** you.

[MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION], **** me I wish you wouldn't have gotten your moment like this. Not like this.

But here it is, and you were on right. My voice is gone, I'm tired, I'm ****ed, but I'm here to man the fuhk up and take my lashing.

Advertisement
CMR certainly playcalled to kick fgs when we had red zone opportunities that would knock FSU out early.

Fvck off *** stain.

A 10K post guy talking about women. LoL that's all you have from your mom's basement. Now you go on ignore.

Thank you sweetheart. Finally.

Well ****.

Cane Dynasty extracting a pound of flesh for his Cassandra moment. lol

You called it, Dynasty. Your concerns have been proven legit. I think everyone who made a snide comment directed at Dynasty should come into this thread and own up.

It'll be a shame if you don't get to see it because of being band for insulting everyone along the way.

I'm hurt dawg.

Advertisement
[MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] I'm going to start PMing you for pre game info and concerns

****, [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] in here delivering Tyson hookz on em!!

Go get em champ!!

St. Louis is a liability out there.

Dude costed us a TD (on the "hold") and arguably the game losing XP.

Not a fan of that dude. Two plays that changed the game and took 8 points off the board.

One can say we lost because of his play.

Advertisement
Back