Podcast Vol. 11 - Season Outlook w/ D Money

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
In Volume 11 of the CanesInSight podcast presented by CanesWear, D Money joins Peter Ariz to give a season outlook for the 2016 Miami Hurricanes. Listen below or subscribe on iTunes.

[SOUNDCLOUD]281021349[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
8288%20-%20Dancing%20MizTV%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20mi

We had to bring out the Dom Perignon for the introduction. It's football season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
D$, you ain't never lied , homie.

Who the **** on our schedule has better players than us?

Who does FSU got besides Cook that is better than anyone on our offense?
Who does ND got?

We're the ******* Hurricanes. The expectations should be high. We got a SEC staff. No more ******* excuses.

[MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION], swear to God at one point I thought you were about to throw down your head phones and turn over the table for [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] asking you questions about our talent compared to ND's. LOL! Man you got me so amped!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good point about ND. They don't have many household names like Fuller, Prosise, etc.

I also enjoyed this line: "kudos to him for having lunch with the autistic kid"

D, love your enthusiasm.

As to ND, they had two firsts and two second round picks last year. They played toe to toe with Clemson and Stanford. Very physical.

Can we match their physicality this year? I'm still hurting from the ND game in Chicago where (I froze and) we got smashed despite having Linder, Seantrel, Mongo etc on the OLine. Our skill guys are fine. Can we match them upfront?

Thanks.

As to ND, they had two firsts and two second round picks last year. They played toe to toe with Clemson and Stanford. Very physical.

I get your point, but I was referring to this year. Not much marquee talent. And while they have put a decent quantity in the pros, the quality is generally mediocre.

We can defeat their physicality by being quick and disruptive. And the biggest advantage is on offense. Quarterbacks like Kaaya traditionally eat up Notre Dame's weak DBs. That's where we can really hurt them.

I get your point, but I was referring to this year. Not much marquee talent. And while they have put a decent quantity in the pros, the quality is generally mediocre.

We can defeat their physicality by being quick and disruptive. And the biggest advantage is on offense. Quarterbacks like Kaaya traditionally eat up Notre Dame's weak DBs. That's where we can really hurt them.

let me put this as simple as i can, we can beat any team on our schedule. our players' goal is to win all games. ours should be the same. **** every other team. **** them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back