Podcast: Recruiting Finish and Austin Pfenninger

That insight about how Dorito ran his scout team practices made me cringe. So effing stupid.

No doubt. Seriously, pre-determining who it was thrown to? Not only is that amateur **** in and of itself, but how do you not correct the guys on defense? At the very least, even if you refuse to change your scout side philosophy, force the D to stick to their assignments instead of locking on to one guy.

Even as bad as we already knew they were, it's pretty sad that it gets even worse each time more info surfaces.

Advertisement
Hey [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION], just wondering what time is that NSD event at Twin Peaks getting kicked off around?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the best pods yet. Really enjoyed the interview and perspective.

That insight about how Dorito ran his scout team practices made me cringe. So effing stupid.

No doubt. Seriously, pre-determining who it was thrown to? Not only is that amateur **** in and of itself, but how do you not correct the guys on defense? At the very least, even if you refuse to change your scout side philosophy, force the D to stick to their assignments instead of locking on to one guy.

Even as bad as we already knew they were, it's pretty sad that it gets even worse each time more info surfaces.

al golden's defense and al golden was a control freak.

Great listen. Thank you. How on earth could Golden an D'O run practices like that? ... Great to hear on Cager.

Advertisement
"He really does like Miami"

Kid ain't comin.

Dean, McFarland, Edwards, JT, Pouncey. < That's a nice finish.

Seen this trolling gator board. Nobody seems to be confident View attachment 41728.

His pops said miami is on top? This **** is just a mess.

I read that **** about an hour ago and I still can't find where that was said

Henderson

Maybe it's fake news?

Is CNN reporting on Henderson?

Don't believe half of what you read and none of what's been said. You should know that by now.

Advertisement
When Austin shouted out The Chise and Pete started cracking up I started dying.

Best podcast yet, Pete. Bravo.

Thanks for all the hard work.

when he said i respect him, he gave me a shot. i knew he was going in. he didnt say "i learned so much from him." "he was a great coach" etc. he like prefaced it that he didnt want to sound ungrateful

I know he is young, but the "hot and cold" thing about Allison sounds eerily like Kaaya. Do not want. So frustrating watching those awful misses out of nowhere.

To say you don't want someone with brad kaaya type issues is insane. Was is frustrating when he was off? Ya but come on to not want a guy for being like kaaya is absurd.

Advertisement
Back