PODCAST: Early Spring Impressions + 2022 Rivals Miami ft. D$

View as article
Advertisement
Good stuff.. Why you guys never upload these on your youtube channel? More content would help it grow and I could listen 2x speed.. lol

Per usual, great pod. OL will sort itself out I think with Mirabal and Cristobal.

More dudes built like tackles is imperative, I agree.

@DMoney, any indication how Walker (He’s out for spring, right?) sits with the coaches? Just feels we are trending toward lost cause when it comes to football. Hope everything else gets settled for him.

Totally agree with you @DMoney on your opinion we need a RT to transfer in so we can kick Scaife inside. I know people are hoping Campbell comes back strong. But there's too much risk there to rely on it, and he's never shown anything acceptable in games.

Nelson <> Rivers <> Scaife <> Oluwaseon <> Portal RT ... with Campbell, Sagapolu, Traore and Clark rotating in.

That would be a solid OL, certainly good enough for our playmakers to make plays. It would allow the young guys one more year to develop, so we don't need to rush them in like we did wiith so many past OL, which I believe was a disservice to those players.

Totally agree with you @DMoney on your opinion we need a RT to transfer in so we can kick Scaife inside. I know people are hoping Campbell comes back strong. But there's too much risk there to rely on it, and he's never shown anything acceptable in games.

Nelson <> Rivers <> Scaife <> Oluwaseon <> Portal RT ... with Campbell, Sagapolu, Traore and Clark rotating in.

That would be a solid OL, certainly good enough for our playmakers to make plays. It would allow the young guys one more year to develop, so we don't need to rush them in like we did wiith so many past OL, which I believe was a disservice to those players.
I disagree about Campbell's performances. When healthy, he's been more than serviceable. His health is a question mark, but I'm expecting him to come back stronger than ever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back