PODCAST: DJ Ivey shuts down his recruitment

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
FullSizeRender-8.jpg

Miami CB commit DJ Ivey came on the podcast to discuss his decision to shut down his recruitment.

[SOUNDCLOUD]334940407[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Advertisement
Vastly underrated in this class. He's going to ball at Miami. One of the best cover corners in south Florida
[TWEET]890252219999760384[/TWEET]

He got "the talk" when the rumors were floating about him visiting South Carolina instead of coming to Paradise.

Advertisement
So this is a real thing? Committing to a school and then reaffirming? I'm 26 a young guy and this annoys me haha.

Advertisement
lol I understand they're kids and they want to enjoy the process which is completely fine. But these days we have to wait for the commitment and then the reaffirmation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love it when them boys stay at the crib.

I tried to get my younger cousin to play at Miami but my fam in the D all Michigan fans and wasn't going to let him leave Michigan. I'm talking bout Donovan Peoples Jones.

So I'm never too mad when locals stay home. Congrats DJ IVEY.

the mccloud of this class, underrated and not talked about much but has crazy upside

he's the best pure cb in this class , I don't care what people say ill take him over all the DBs we have in this class. Every one of our dbs we have on board can play safety how many can play cb>?

Advertisement
Back