PODCAST: DJ Ivey shuts down his recruitment

Advertisement
let's see just how "shutdown" he is

we all know that even when it's shut down, he'll go on other visits (as he should)

we all know that these commitment/reaffirmation/decommitment/potential announcements going either way are all ploys for them to gain more social media followers/views.

View attachment 47969

i8 coming to a field near U

That driver side door needs to be green
UM-i8.jpg

Advertisement
So what does that even mean, broke?

Explain why you posted this.

It's a pic of dj from practice dumba55
Why are you posting this? Man stfu complaining all the **** time...

Context, broke.

Why post that? So what if it's a pic from practice. All our recruits are at their high school practices. So what.

A post like this is meaningless. Just a pic of the guy. Now news, nothing unusual or special, nothing.

You're just like a serial poster that just keeps throwing shīt up for no reason.

I thought your Artie thread had something actually of intetrest, but you need to understand why people get annoyed. This is a reason, and it's that a bunch of your stuff is like this. Meaningless. No info, no context, no humor. Nothing. Just porsting for porsting's sake.

Advertisement

Context, broke.

Why post that? So what if it's a pic from practice. All our recruits are at their high school practices. So what.

A post like this is meaningless. Just a pic of the guy. Now news, nothing unusual or special, nothing.

You're just like a serial poster that just keeps throwing shīt up for no reason.

I thought your Artie thread had something actually of intetrest, but you need to understand why people get annoyed. This is a reason, and it's that a bunch of your stuff is like this. Meaningless. No info, no context, no humor. Nothing. Just porsting for porsting's sake.

Context? Did you not notice he's wearing orange laces?

ORANGE. LACES.

Context, broke.

Context? Did you not notice he's wearing orange laces?

ORANGE. LACES.

no wristbands though. he gone.

Advertisement
I do see the blue on pants now . black helmet with black jersey looked like southridge to me at first glance as well as practice field but I don't think the ridge has a track on theirs. Thanks!

He shut down his recruitment? lolololol...where was he going exactly? We are by far the best offer he has.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back