PODCAST: DJ Ivey shuts down his recruitment

View as article
Advertisement
Ivey reminds me a lot of Artie burns

Negative!

He reminds me of Marcus Maxey
I'm saying in terms of his length and build. Ivey can really cover and should flourish this season

I hope he is the steal you guys say he is.

I am a DB guru and I just don't see it...maybe he shows me this year.

You describe yourself as a "Db guru"?

That's one of the most pathetic things I've heard, ever. No wonder your posting sucks

Negative!

I'm saying in terms of his length and build. Ivey can really cover and should flourish this season

That's one of the most pathetic things I've heard, ever. No wonder your posting sucks

He doesn't have to describe himself as the DB Guru. I will say it. Tee3000, the DB Guru.

If Tee3000 has questions about a DB's skills or attributes, then I'm going to listen. That's all. You guys can try to clown him, but he knows DBs.

Advertisement

Negative!

You must be joking.

Tee coaches DBs at the HS level in Florida. His brother played DB at UM. He is absolutely a DB guru.

Negative!

You must be joking.

Tee coaches DBs at the HS level in Florida. His brother played DB at UM. He is absolutely a DB guru.

Why does he get credit for what his brother did, what a weird thing to consider an accomplishment.

And there are 10,000 HS DB coaches in the country, why on earth does that make them gurus? I would laugh my *** off if my high school DB coach patted himself on the back like Tee does.

Corey Raymond is a DB guru. Tee is uh, not even close

[MENTION=16658]Tee3000[/MENTION] is to DB Guruism, what [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] is to mat drills.

Last edited:
Advertisement

You must be joking.

Why does he get credit for what his brother did, what a weird thing to consider an accomplishment.

And there are 10,000 HS DB coaches in the country, why on earth does that make them gurus? I would laugh my *** off if my high school DB coach patted himself on the back like Tee does.

You big mad or little mad?

Negative!

It should be pathetic to a non coaching piece of **** like you.

99% of you guys (of which you are in) are clueless about football.

You must be joking.

10,000 DB coaches aren't me. Those guys coach bc they work in the school. I don't work for the school system.

I'm the MAN when it comes to this DB ****.

Take notes ya bish

Advertisement

Negative!

Stop questioning him Brock!! He's a guru for god sakes!

That I am.

Now come do something about it...

Advertisement
Back