PODCAST: Adapt or Die ft. ESPN's Steve Kim and D$

@The Franchise

I have to give u your respect u peeped Diaz when Richt got him on staff.....u eventually are proven right. I knew he couldn’t be a HC u knew he shouldn’t have been here period

Advertisement
@The Franchise

I have to give u your respect u peeped Diaz when Richt got him on staff.....u eventually are proven right. I knew he couldn’t be a HC u knew he shouldn’t have been here period
I hated the Shanny hire by Rick. He was better at times than I thought he’d be, but exactly who I thought he was during many other games.

@brock some of the same ppl tryna jump off the jarren train back to kosi hive. Im riding with whoever in orange and green
I’m a Miami Hurricanes fan first so ima root for whoever the qb it is no matter if it’s Jarren or Perry at the end of the day. Yeah I obviously like what Jarren has done and his upside but I’m behind Perry right now too since he’s the guy with Williams ailing. Just get a W at the end of the day

Advertisement
He was co-DC forever with Mike Stoops at OU, and a lot of people just assumed Stoops was running the D, as his brother was HC.

Venables was clearly open to going somewhere to be the man, and Dabo reeled him in. I don’t know how that’s luck.

Mike Stoops was rehired as OU DC after he was fired as Arizona HC. Venables said ‘f-that’.

How can someone say Dabo was lucky to identify a deficiency on his staff, determine the best candidates, and hire one. I would call that Dabo doing his job, to keep his job. Giving up 70 points to West Virginia in the Orange Bowl will have that effect.

We should get so ‘lucky’ with Manny this offseason.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Steve "Old Boy" Kim gets it. LEACH.

#MMGA > #TNM

Bring on The Pirate. If we aren't going to win, I at least want to be entertained. Weird as it sounds, it would be more fun and far less painful to watch Miami blow a 28 point lead than to be down 28-0 and claw it's way back just to lose. When down 28-0, I turn the TV off and go do something else. Even mounting a comeback I know how its probably going to end. If up 28-0, I'm loving the start and will be glued to the TV until the end.

I hated the Shanny hire by Rick. He was better at times than I thought he’d be, but exactly who I thought he was during many other games.
Problem is no one could say anything cause the dts RJ and Willis balled. I saw a lot of holes those years but fans went by the rankings. The minute we played a good team he got exploited big time.

@DMoney, do you see Enos continuing the same Power-I, run heavy offense, or do you see him spreading it out?

On what planet are we a run heavy offense? You just had Bud Foster bemused that Miami didn't even try to run the ball.

The Canes are 100th in the nation in rushing attempts per game. The matchup Friday night features ACC next to last in that department Miami (33.4) versus last place Virginia (31.6)

Problem is no one could say anything cause the dts RJ and Willis balled. I saw a lot of holes those years but fans went by the rankings. The minute we played a good team he got exploited big time.
Notre Dame was good though and our D manhandled them. Manny could have been considered a great DC if he closed on more elite talent. His defensive scheme could win a title with elite DL play, Elite 2ndary and elite LBs. Bottom line, you dont recruit with that exciting defensive play, youre not ready.

Advertisement
Seems everyone sees it the same way. We all agree on the issues. We know the coaching staff is a joke. Its the administration that fcks us.

Not to beat a dead horse but take a look at Jennifer Strawley's twitter feed. Her last tweet about football was acknowledging the win over BCU. Besides that the only time she's tweeted anything football related was retweeting **** about Murphy. She posts more about women's tennis, basketball, volleyball and soccer than any men's sport, much less football.

We know Blake James is ra-tard, but this woman's priority is clearly women's sports and only women's sports. There's no hope with them in place.

She’s “Chief woman whatever” what do you expect? Yes she’s got to go, but whoever put her in charge of a man’s sport should also be fired for putting her in charge of it.

The whole thing needs to be burnt to the ground. We clearly have people in positions of power that have no idea what they are doing

On what planet are we a run heavy offense? You just had Bud Foster bemused that Miami didn't even try to run the ball.

The Canes are 100th in the nation in rushing attempts per game. The matchup Friday night features ACC next to last in that department Miami (33.4) versus last place Virginia (31.6)
So we’re heavy play action yet we hardly run and we have one of the worst Offensive Lines in P5. Nice ****tail for success.

Advertisement

Gotta give props where it’s due, this is one of the best podcasts I’ve heard on here; very informative and even historical. I believe we as a fan base are getting closer to where we should be. This is a slightly above average team with a tiny margin for error and needs a lot of bounces to go our way for a “great season”.

Manny really did too good of a job in the off season. If we objectively looked at this team, players and COACHES, we would have tempered our expectations. But thanks D for being real but still holding on to some positivity. I don’t know what you did differently to prepare for this podcast but I really felt like I was listening to a football guy not just a fan and I believe that’s who you really are.

Be your true self bruh, people can resonate with the authentic you; not that you need mine or anyone else’s approval, but how you curate your platform will determine your return. Respect

Notre Dame was good though and our D manhandled them. Manny could have been considered a great DC if he closed on more elite talent. His defensive scheme could win a title with elite DL play, Elite 2ndary and elite LBs. Bottom line, you dont recruit with that exciting defensive play, youre not ready.

The Notre Dame game is not indicative of the normal defensive performance. As another poster said, Miami would have beat Alabama that night. That one game was an aberration where the stadium was bonkers and Notre Dame was rattled by the fans.

The Notre Dame game is not indicative of the normal defensive performance. As another poster said, Miami would have beat Alabama that night. That one game was an aberration where the stadium was bonkers and Notre Dame was rattled by the fans.
Hahaha....yeah they were probably rattled right up front when the bus pulled into Hard Rock stadium with the bottle thrown/broken window.

Advertisement
Back