Plug Talk 7/23

View as article

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium
IMG_2376.jpg

I continue to hear great things about Miami’s chances with 2020 Belen Jesuit RB Don Chaney. Chaney is a prospect that has legit 5 star potential and i wouldn’t be surprised if he commits to Miami sooner rather than later. One source told me that a commitment could come soon. Miami has a firm lead over South Carolina where his father played college football.

Miami continues to make waves in the 2020 and 2021 class

Miami offered 2021 Miami Central OL Laurence Seymour back in the spring, he will be a player to know in south florida for the next couple of years. He’s already drawing comparisons to Miami Freshman Navaughn Donaldson who played at Central. Also i know its early but Seymour is a kid that grew up rooting for Miami and he’s a kid Miami will try to get on campus as much as possible, so don’t be surprised if he ends up a Miami Hurricane.

[TWEET] 888411992016531456[/TWEET]

Miami remains in great position for Oakleaf 2020 DE Chantz Williams and 2020 OL Jalen Rivers. One source told me that Williams has the potential to be the best player to ever come out of Oakleaf. Both have visited Miami three times in the offseason

[TWEET]888926153284734976[/TWEET]

[TWEET] 888909862276669441[/TWEET]

I believe Miami has done an great job evaluating the 2020 class and getting kids on campus as much as possible. I believe Miami leads for almost all of the kids they are recruiting in 2020 with guys like: Miller Lewis, Leonard Manuel, Chantz Williams, Jalen Rivers and Tre’Von Riggins

2020 Vangard HS Leonard Manuel wasn’t able to make it to Paradise Camp today due to a family issue. I believe Miami will lock up a commitment from him soon.

After talking to 2019 Belleview HS OT Michael Tarquin, I’m a firm believer that Miami is in the driver seat to land his commitment. Tarquin told me that he wants to make a decision sometime during his football season; however, he mentioned that his decision could come whenever the time is right.

Miami offered 2020 Champagnat-Catholic WR Marc Britt today. Grew up rooting for the Canes.

Two players that really impressed me today were Will Mallory and Dee Wiggins. Both will be big time playmakers at Miami

Advertisement
Good write up Erick, we are sitting in a great spot for that 2020 class and got a few locked up for 2019

Advertisement
Good write up Erick, we are sitting in a great spot for that 2020 class and got a few locked up for 2019

Very good spot
Any word on miami and 2019 rb Kenny mcintosh, rj's brother ? Read on an osu 247 board that they are VERY high on him , they are comparing him to Ezekiel Elliot. He just visited them for their Friday night lights

Great insight from Erick. CMR and the staff looking into the future and building lasting relationships, that is the way to do it. After many years, we have a top HC (and staff) managing the football program. This will only get better.

Advertisement
Any chance Miami recruits Cartavious Bigsby? 2020 kid out of Ga. One of the top players in Ga already. 20+ offers already D1. I hope so because he lives across the street from me.

Nice work, Erick. Some good info on the younger classes. Helps those of us less familiar with 20/21 kids start to learning names.

Plug Talk and The Work owweee

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Advertisement
This is how real coaching is supposed to look like. Soon, the State of Miami is about to be the whole State of Florida. Let's Go!

Advertisement
View attachment 47818

I continue to hear great things about Miami’s chances with 2020 Belen Jesuit RB Don Chaney. Chaney is a prospect that has legit 5 star potential and i wouldn’t be surprised if he commits to Miami sooner rather than later. One source told me that a commitment could come soon. Miami has a firm lead over South Carolina where his father played college football.

Miami continues to make waves in the 2020 and 2021 class

Miami offered 2021 Miami Central OL Laurence Seymour back in the spring, he will be a player to know in south florida for the next couple of years. He’s already drawing comparisons to Miami Freshman Navaughn Donaldson who played at Central. Also i know its early but Seymour is a kid that grew up rooting for Miami and he’s a kid Miami will try to get on campus as much as possible, so don’t be surprised if he ends up a Miami Hurricane.

[TWEET] 888411992016531456[/TWEET]

Miami remains in great position for Oakleaf 2020 DE Chantz Williams and 2020 OL Jalen Rivers. One source told me that Williams has the potential to be the best player to ever come out of Oakleaf. Both have visited Miami three times in the offseason

[TWEET]888926153284734976[/TWEET]

[TWEET] 888909862276669441[/TWEET]

I believe Miami has done an great job evaluating the 2020 class and getting kids on campus as much as possible. I believe Miami leads for almost all of the kids they are recruiting in 2020 with guys like: Miller Lewis, Leonard Manuel, Chantz Williams, Jalen Rivers and Tre’Von Riggins

2020 Vangard HS Leonard Manuel wasn’t able to make it to Paradise Camp today due to a family issue. I believe Miami will lock up a commitment from him soon.

After talking to 2019 Belleview HS OT Michael Tarquin, I’m a firm believer that Miami is in the driver seat to land his commitment. Tarquin told me that he wants to make a decision sometime during his football season; however, he mentioned that his decision could come whenever the time is right.

Miami offered 2020 Champagnat-Catholic WR Marc Britt today. Grew up rooting for the Canes.

Two players that really impressed me today were Will Mallory and Dee Wiggins. Both will be big time playmakers at Miami

Hearing similar things with Chaney as well. One of my best friends is his uncle and he said we are the team to beat. Didn't say anything about a commitment but I'm sure that is on the table. He's a really good kid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back