Plug Talk 7/23

Any chance there is an embarrassing video of Erick seizure-dancing that Cane Dynasty can continually post?

Advertisement
I appreciate the content you and the few other that are "actually plugged in" give. I also trust the staff evaluations of players over the babble of these chat room experts who have never seen any of these kids. That said thanks for you confirming Dee Wiggin's skills.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice write-up.

Can you attempt writing your next story exclusively with emojis?

Sounds like very positive info!! CMR is really branding Miami for the future.. It will only get better as the WINS follow.. This Storm18' class isn't done just yet, if our Canes can WIN the coastal and follow up that with a ACCCG WIN, CMR might be able to pull a few surprise on NSD.. BUT I really see CMR branding Miami for the future, with the Surge19' class and beyond Miami will dominant recruiting after a WINNING 2017 season..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Erick, you've been at this now for several years. What's your opinion of the 2019 and 2020 classes in terms of talent level at the same age/stage relative to top 2018 kids at the time of last year's Paradise Camp? Not being local and only having HUDL to go on, my first impression is that the 2019 local So. FL LBs are a comparably stronger unit, WRs are about the same, RBs may be a step better, and much fewer top DBs. Would be interested in your observations. ... And, of course, the next obvious question is whether or not Miami leads for the best of them.

p.s., insights by any of the other local gurus (Macho, Gogeta, Pete, D$, ... Tweed if you want to pitch in ... etc.) welcome.

Advertisement
Back