Plug Talk 7/23

View as article
Erick, you've been at this now for several years. What's your opinion of the 2019 and 2020 classes in terms of talent level at the same age/stage relative to top 2018 kids at the time of last year's Paradise Camp? Not being local and only having HUDL to go on, my first impression is that the 2019 local So. FL LBs are a comparably stronger unit, WRs are about the same, RBs may be a step better, and much fewer top DBs. Would be interested in your observations. ... And, of course, the next obvious question is whether or not Miami leads for the best of them.

p.s., insights by any of the other local gurus (Macho, Gogeta, Pete, D$, ... Tweed if you want to pitch in ... etc.) welcome.

This is actually a topic I been wanting to talk about for months so thank you for bringing it up. I think 2019 is very strong year for OL and LB. WR and DB i think it's a down year.

Advertisement
Erick, you've been at this now for several years. What's your opinion of the 2019 and 2020 classes in terms of talent level at the same age/stage relative to top 2018 kids at the time of last year's Paradise Camp? Not being local and only having HUDL to go on, my first impression is that the 2019 local So. FL LBs are a comparably stronger unit, WRs are about the same, RBs may be a step better, and much fewer top DBs. Would be interested in your observations. ... And, of course, the next obvious question is whether or not Miami leads for the best of them.

p.s., insights by any of the other local gurus (Macho, Gogeta, Pete, D$, ... Tweed if you want to pitch in ... etc.) welcome.

This is actually a topic I been wanting to talk about for months so thank you for bringing it up. I think 2019 is very strong year for OL and LB. WR and DB i think it's a down year.

I don't know much about the DB depth for next year's class. I guess it's perfect that we're loading up at the position this year. All I know is that Josh Sanguinetti is a **** stud and a must get at Safety in 2019

if Db is down next year why not take a few extra to rs next year especially kids with elite speed or tall and long who can move and hit. You take Nigel and Josh and RS them for the 2019 class than its Dent or nothing

Advertisement
My affinity for getting plugged by hot young gheyturd athletes is actually a topic I been wanting to talk about for months so thank you for bringing it up.

Not surprised.

tenor.gif

LOL at this being a topic he wanted to talk about for months.....the proceeds with "Its a strong year for OL and LB and down year for WR and DB"

Really thought provoking material.

LOL at this being a topic he wanted to talk about for months.....the proceeds with "Its a strong year for OL and LB and down year for WR and DB"

Really thought provoking material.

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back