Playing Bama is Another Poor Business Decision

The dumbest ****...the fact Fans reference the 80s and early 2000s just shows how out of touch some of y’all are..facts until our talent throughout the roster matches that of Clem, Bama, UGA etc..it doesn’t matter..whoever the coach is needs to get that going in the right direction first..Manny understands that and clearly has made strides to fix that (aside from corner lol)..you have to stack talent and classes..so no we are not ready to beat an elite Bama, OSU, Clemson etc annually but u have to be ready to compete in these games..you have too
hard to stack talent when you players all leave after one good year of football, we had what 7 seniors on the roster this year, and most came from the portal

Advertisement
hard to stack talent when you players all leave after one good year of football, we had what 7 seniors on the roster this year, and most came from the portal
Yeah that 2017 class was a terrible looking back. But honestly that’s CFB. And if your recruiting at or close to an elite level that’s gonna happen. That why you have a chantz Williams ready to replace a Phillips and Roche. We have to get that going for the rest of the roster. That’s what the elite teams do. Bama lost ruggs, replace d that production with smith. OSU lost okudah and replace it with whatever corner they have that will go 1st rd. It’s all about stack talent. For us, I think these 2019/2020 is a big step in the right direction. Compare that with the 2017/2018 class only difference and I think big difference is the top guys from these two classes (aside from Garcia) are home grown in a sense

I like our chances to make it a game if King returns. We will be a better team next season.
can someone elaborate how we will be better : we lose our top defensive players and we just got blasted by NC, and we have no CB's and our linebackers are still trying to figure out who has ball for NC, our safeties are touch and go: Our offense ( is probably losing Brevin)couldn't score on NC team that gave up 40 plus points to Virginia: I think the bowl game will tell us a lot about our coaching, and where we are heading:

Advertisement
I'm hopeless? Our football program is useless then. We make hires for optics, not success on the field. Anyone that interviews and has too much testosterone, they reject. You know it's true. We are a beta program now. Embrace that if you'd like.

Dude, it's 2 freaking days before Christmas and that game isn't until September 4th. Do you really need to post all of this negativity before the 2020 season has even ended? There's plenty of time from 12/30 until 9/4 for this.

Dude, it's 2 freaking days before Christmas and that game isn't until September 4th. Do you really need to post all of this negativity before the 2020 season has even ended? There's plenty of time from 12/30 until 9/4 for this.
Just getting you ready for the offseason.

You are welcome.

that Bama team will be a completely different offense, talented but young especially at QB
Lol, like that will make a difference

Saban with a full offseason vs Manny with a full offseason

Scared Baby GIF

Advertisement
can someone elaborate how we will be better : we lose our top defensive players and we just got blasted by NC, and we have no CB's and our linebackers are still trying to figure out who has ball for NC, our safeties are touch and go: Our offense ( is probably losing Brevin)couldn't score on NC team that gave up 40 plus points to Virginia: I think the bowl game will tell us a lot about our coaching, and where we are heading:
Because the entire offense will be back with an influx of new talent. The OL will be upperclassmen with serious young talent for depth. The team will actually know the offense and Lashlee can expand the playbook. The RBs in Chaney and Knighton will have a full offseason. The young WRs will have a full offseason. The vet WRs will be seniors.

The defense loses 2 DEs and hopefully targeting guru Carter. DE is the only position where we will be green. However, the kids are Uber talented. It wouldn’t be surprising if we find a senior grad transfer. The new talent coming in at Safety includes the best safeties in their classes in Tae and Williams. Hall and Bolden will be seniors. The experience at CB with a new position coach should pay dividends. Blades and Ivey will be seniors. I fully expect a grad transfer CB to be in the mix. The young LBs will have experience and there’s depth.

The bottom line is there’s hardly any turnover and seniors tend to play better. Grown men on the field in college football make a big difference to negate a younger more talented team which will be a Bama/Clemson.

Lol I would love to see CIS as the BOT of a fortune 500 company.

Analyst: Gentleman, according to the statistics, it would be a bad move to move forward with this plan.

CIS BOT: P_USSY!!!! This analysts is weak. Move forward with the plan, ignore logic!

Lmao...comical. these are the same people who wanted Clemson before the schedule change. No idea how to build.

With the talent and coaching discrepancy, it would be nothing short of a miracle for us to beat Bama. Miami getting bludgeoned by Bama and getting Manny fired is not going to seem like a great place for a coach like Urban Meyer to come here (which is apparently what people think will happen if Manny is fired lol)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Because the entire offense will be back with an influx of new talent. The OL will be upperclassmen with serious young talent for depth. The team will actually know the offense and Lashlee can expand the playbook. The RBs in Chaney and Knighton will have a full offseason. The young WRs will have a full offseason. The vet WRs will be seniors.

The defense loses 2 DEs and hopefully targeting guru Carter. DE is the only position where we will be green. However, the kids are Uber talented. It wouldn’t be surprising if we find a senior grad transfer. The new talent coming in at Safety includes the best safeties in their classes in Tae and Williams. Hall and Bolden will be seniors. The experience at CB with a new position coach should pay dividends. Blades and Ivey will be seniors. I fully expect a grad transfer CB to be in the mix. The young LBs will have experience and there’s depth.

The bottom line is there’s hardly any turnover and seniors tend to play better. Grown men on the field in college football make a big difference to negate a younger more talented team which will be a Bama/Clemson.
hope your right but seems like a lot of things need to break right : plus our coaches seemed to fret about playing more athletically gifted younger players and always deferred to the older less talented :

The pussification of this fanbase appalls me more and more every year

And here you are, again, with all of your fake, tough-bravado. How did that work out for you on game day against UNC, or Clemson?

Let me guess, Miami will win the off season, which will lead to you believing Miami will beat Bama.

Does that sound accurate?

This is Manny's signature game.

Mark my words, this is Manny's coming out party and he is going to shock the college football world.
I wouldn’t bet the farm on it, my dog chewed choncletas maybe
Bama will be Bama. Surtain and comp will blanket our soft wr’s. With King gone we’ll be stuck with Perry. Manny like to play seniors regardless of talent. 51-3 is my new prediction.
that’s probably spot on barring a fluke TO or 2

Advertisement
Back