Playing Bama is Another Poor Business Decision

Please share for the class your credentials in business management, and sports administration in particular, that make you qualified to opine on this subject.

Not only are you a pu$$y for saying this, you're obviously not seeing the big picture, ESPECIALLY that these games are scheduled YEARS in advance.

Advertisement
When we had competent coaches like JJ, Howard, Dennis or Butch. Manny and Co. aren’t up to it and we all know it.
That’s not the point. Miami needs to embrace competition, not run away from it. Soft schedules don’t establish dynasties.

Advertisement
OP is an idiot. You can't beat directional schools and be talked about in the upper echelon of teams. As many have already said to be the man you got to beat the man

Advertisement
We better show out in the bowl as it isn't a good look if we lose the bowl game and follow that up with Bama thrashing us.

I don't like the game. I don't see it being close, we aren't there yet and there's a lot of variables between now and then. Maybe we shock the world, who knows. I wouldn't bet on it, but it could happen.

Does anyone remember what shape we were in when the game was scheduled?

We are not beating Alabama next year to open the season. Lets be real. Best case we put on a decent showing and get out of there with no injuries. Worst case is much much worse. I don't see any upside. The Canes still draw a tv audience, we dont need Bama for that. Its easy to call me a p _ _ y for saying this but in the end college football is a business and this is another poor business decision. Bama gets another opportunity to play against a marquee brand (thank you 1983 - 2003) on national tv that it will be favored by double digits over. The imbalance in college football has been well documented. There are maybe 6 elite programs, and we are a long way off from competing on that level. Not saying we schedule the little sisters of the poor outside of the ACC, but we need wins, not a$$ whippings. Couple more 9+ win seasons, couple more top 10 recruiting classes, and capable quarterback play and we can start electing to play one of the top 6. Otherwise, lets get W's.
Lol please , stop being scary play bama, they will be playing a freshman at QB next year , the whole world against us let’s go out there and put on a show

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we ever earned the right to play these top teams, it would be different....say, in the playoff or acc championship game. But we’ve only done that once, and still got smoked. The anyone, anytime tough guy crowd will be the same ones complaining about the refs or sec bags right after the game, or saying we can still win the coastal. Or they’ll say we should fire Diaz before they get on the plane. the overcompensation is critical to continuing to live in the good ol days

Advertisement
Back