Players who need to be benched NOW

I don't think we can bench Harley, he actually has some speed and makes tough catches sometimes even if he drops easy ones.

Advertisement
How Mallory wasn’t sat after that drop was mystifying. He gets left out there and is embarrassing trying to block. He looks scared to death.

Harris has gotten too big and stiff and these stationary handoffs are a terrible fit for him. He can’t move. Only shot is downhill handoffs where he can get going. If this is the only way we are going to run the ball, Harris is useless.

Whole team looks soft, uninspired, and completely lost.
Mallory wasn’t benched because Manny is soft as vaginal lining 😎
1632083904948.jpeg

Diaz needs to take desperate measures if he wants to save his job. His loyalty to certain guys has to go. Carter, Ivey, Mallory, McCloud are at the top of that list. Those 4 should be permanent backups at this point.

Cam should only start until Knighton is ready to go and take over.

Ford and Harley havent been bad but to be 6th year players you would expect more from them.

Bolden and Hall have just been underachievers. Not bad but not anywhere near where we thought they would be.

Advertisement
Lol every week this board was telling me how good Jon Ford is even though he invisible in every game he plays in. This staff is playing him and Miller over LT are they on crack??
I do not understand why they think our DTs are good. We did a Florida with Miller.....everyone was saying hidden gem. I'm like stfu he's trash I don't care how hard he transformed his body that doesn't mean **** if u still aren't a good player.

Lol every week this board was telling me how good Jon Ford is even though he invisible in every game he plays in. This staff is playing him and Miller over LT are they on crack??
Man, I am so disappointed in Ford. You're right. He doesn't get criticized or hate on as much as Hall, Ivey, Carter, Jennings, McCloud. etc.....but he's just as deserving of it. I mean, we kick a 55 yd FG to get within 7 points. Score is 24-17 MSU. They are driving a little, but we stall them up around mid field. They have a 3rd down and 3 yds to go. We stuff their rb in the backfield for a loss or no gain, but he completely drags Ford and McCloud 3 f**king yards to get them to 4th and 1. They decide to go for it and get the 1st down by inches on a qb sneak. One play later, they throw a TD and go up 31-17. If our 300+ lb defensive tackle is able to bring down their much smaller rb in the backfield for a loss, MSU doesn't go for it on 4th down. They would have punted.

Now, I am not saying we come back and win. Who knows, I'm sure we would have found a way to lose the game based on the way we were playing, but there is no excuse for their running back to drag two of our defensive lineman around like that. Completely embarrassing.

Advertisement
I’m not for benching everyone. Instead, pull a player when he messes up. The replacement stays in until they make a mistake.

Those that truly need benching:
Ivey
Wiggins
Jennings

We can say “bench Hall or Bolden” then check the penalties to see 3 on JW.

i was thinking of the few really talent effort-giving guys we have and many transferred here.

The problem here is who is replacing Harris?
Knighton is still suspended and after that its 2 freshmen.
Knighton better be the starter against UVA. Ditto for Garcia, Brinson, Arroyo, Clark, Seymore. I like 'em young.

Advertisement
The problem here is who is replacing Harris?
Knighton is still suspended and after that its 2 freshmen.
Why is it that most other programs can plug in true FR and they do well, some even perform great, but at UM our FR are never ready for the big time?

I’m not for benching everyone. Instead, pull a player when he messes up. The replacement stays in until they make a mistake.

Those that truly need benching:
Ivey
Wiggins
Jennings

We can say “bench Hall or Bolden” then check the penalties to see 3 on JW.
JW is a true FR playing in his 3rd game...Bolden and Hall have been around college football for years. Also, is was JW that ran down the MSU player and saved points, so I'll take a few penalties with JW over those other 2

Advertisement
Back