Players who need to be benched NOW

Let’s get a list going:

1. Will Mallory - Maybe one of the worst blocking TEs I’ve ever seen. After the end zone drop yesterday, he couldn’t catch Covid at this point.

2. Jon Ford: 2 tackles in 3 games. 0 sacks. He’ll be a 6’5 315lb grocery bagger in a few months. Absolutely pathetic

3. Mike Harley: It would be funny, if it wasn’t so sad. He’s like our version of that kid from the “Little Giants”, Hot Hands Hannon. Maybe we can sub a roll of toilet paper for the football on plays to him. Worth a shot

4. Gurvan Hall: In case you missed it and were thinking Gurvan isn’t a complete disgrace to the #26

Who else ya got?
Carter, can’t tackle

Advertisement
I rewatched part of game, and Amari Carter flat out misses to many tackles, and leaves too many plays on the field. Frierson made 3 nice plays earlier in game he needs to start. I could care less about who is a better practice player.

I’ve been disappointed in Ford and Miller too, not they have been awful, but wanted more.

Donaldson has disappointed also.
He does, he’s in position but is probably the worst tackler on the team.

Bench bolden, hall, ivey, mallory asap. King also for a couple games minimum to get healthy.

Seems like you answered your own question. These young men have waited behind scrubs for too long. We are all tired of seeing scrubs without pride wearing the U on their helmet, using the U to make NIL money only to go on and take the field to go through the motions. We have a ton of guys on the bench that should get experience. Imagine being Freshmen Kam Kinchens or James Williams and sitting behind that bum Gurven Hall after seeing him duck a running back. I would be up in Manny's face right after seeing that footage.
Don't know about that.
I'm not a Cam apologist but I can see UVA mixing up some LB pressure to fool the freshman RB's.
How much more do you think King can take?

Advertisement
Cam'Ron "Down On First Contact" Harris. Easy one there. Here's what he looks like when someone bumps into him behind the LOS.

fresh prince of bel air explosion GIF
LMAO!! Post of the day!

Advertisement
Let’s get a list going:

1. Will Mallory - Maybe one of the worst blocking TEs I’ve ever seen. After the end zone drop yesterday, he couldn’t catch Covid at this point.

2. Jon Ford: 2 tackles in 3 games. 0 sacks. He’ll be a 6’5 315lb grocery bagger in a few months. Absolutely pathetic

3. Mike Harley: It would be funny, if it wasn’t so sad. He’s like our version of that kid from the “Little Giants”, Hot Hands Hannon. Maybe we can sub a roll of toilet paper for the football on plays to him. Worth a shot

4. Gurvan Hall: In case you missed it and were thinking Gurvan isn’t a complete disgrace to the #26

Who else ya got?
I came on here to see what people said about this 😂😂😂 26 and 8 must transfer immediately

Advertisement
Ivey was at least a solid tackler last year. With his **** tackling this year he has lost all value

Play the best guys and play them 85% of the time.

That means less Bolden, Ivey, Jennings, Miller, Johnson, Harley, Mallory, Gaynor. A couple more guys are lucky our depth is low.

Let’s get a list going:

Who else ya got?
Dolphins might take harley 1st round next year after watching waddle today. they play a similar game quik guys with bad hands
Let’s get a list going:

Who else ya got?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back