Players who need to be benched NOW

Thoughtsoncanes

Trending Up
Let’s get a list going:

1. Will Mallory - Maybe one of the worst blocking TEs I’ve ever seen. After the end zone drop yesterday, he couldn’t catch Covid at this point.

2. Jon Ford: 2 tackles in 3 games. 0 sacks. He’ll be a 6’5 315lb grocery bagger in a few months. Absolutely pathetic

3. Mike Harley: It would be funny, if it wasn’t so sad. He’s like our version of that kid from the “Little Giants”, Hot Hands Hannon. Maybe we can sub a roll of toilet paper for the football on plays to him. Worth a shot

4. Gurvan Hall: In case you missed it and were thinking Gurvan isn’t a complete disgrace to the #26

Who else ya got?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Let’s get a list going:

1. Will Mallory - Maybe one of the worst blocking TEs I’ve ever seen. After the end zone drop yesterday, he couldn’t catch Covid at this point.

2. Jon Ford: 2 tackles at this point. 0 sacks. He’ll be a 6’5 315lb grocery bagger in a few months. Absolutely pathetic

3. Mike Harley: It would be funny, if it wasn’t so sad. He’s like our version of that kid from the “Little Giants”, Hot Hands Hannon. Maybe we can sub a roll of toilet paper for the football on plays to him. Worth a shot

4. Gurvan Hall: In case you missed it and were thinking Gurvan isn’t a complete disgrace to the #26

Who else ya got?
Cam'Ron "Down On First Contact" Harris. Easy one there. Here's what he looks like when someone bumps into him behind the LOS.

fresh prince of bel air explosion GIF

Last edited:
How Mallory wasn’t sat after that drop was mystifying. He gets left out there and is embarrassing trying to block. He looks scared to death.

Harris has gotten too big and stiff and these stationary handoffs are a terrible fit for him. He can’t move. Only shot is downhill handoffs where he can get going. If this is the only way we are going to run the ball, Harris is useless.

Whole team looks soft, uninspired, and completely lost.

Advertisement
The problem here is who is replacing Harris?
Knighton is still suspended and after that its 2 freshmen.
Seems like you answered your own question. These young men have waited behind scrubs for too long. We are all tired of seeing scrubs without pride wearing the U on their helmet, using the U to make NIL money only to go on and take the field to go through the motions. We have a ton of guys on the bench that should get experience. Imagine being Freshmen Kam Kinchens or James Williams and sitting behind that bum Gurven Hall after seeing him duck a running back. I would be up in Manny's face right after seeing that footage.

Advertisement
Let’s get a list going:

2. Jon Ford: 2 tackles in 3 games. 0 sacks. He’ll be a 6’5 315lb grocery bagger in a few months. Absolutely pathetic

Who else ya got?
what-do-you-mean-everyone.gif

Let’s get a list going:

Who else ya got?
This happens every year at regressionU!! Harley and Mallory must have hired the same wr coach as pope and Wiggins lolol this isht hurts man

Advertisement
Advertisement
How Mallory wasn’t sat after that drop was mystifying. He gets left out there and is embarrassing trying to block. He looks scared to death.

Harris has gotten too big and stiff and these stationary handoffs are a terrible fit for him. He can’t move. Only shot is downhill handoffs where he can get going. If this is the only way we are going to run the ball, Harris is useless.

Whole team looks soft, uninspired, and completely lost.
With regard to Cam Harris you are completely correct stiff and has no wiggle. But lets keep it real, aint no way we a downhill rushing team with the incredibly soft offensive line we have. Arguably the worst oline i have ever seen at UM and have been a hard core fan since 1991.

If we never bench the virus, how do we ever expect to recover from it? These are all dudes that have never shown true heart. Even Harley he only looked great because he was next to Pope and Wiggins. Now that we’re giving some other guys burn your seeing his true self.

I cannot imagine there is a player that grades out as even remotely worthy of starting after this debacle. I am blown away by how terrible our tackling is. There is no getting worse at this point.

Can we PLEASE get a coach in here that wants to win games and not friends. The one common denominator of the past coaches was they were too friendly. Except maybe Shannon but he was just obviously in way over his head.

Advertisement
Back