Players who need to be benched NOW

With regard to Cam Harris you are completely correct stiff and has no wiggle. But lets keep it real, aint no way we a downhill rushing team with the incredibly soft offensive line we have. Arguably the worst oline i have ever seen at UM and have been a hard core fan since 1991.
I don’t disagree, I’m just saying that is the only type of run game he could be productive in. It’s painful watching him take these stationary handoffs.

Advertisement
Let’s get a list going:

1. Will Mallory - Maybe one of the worst blocking TEs I’ve ever seen. After the end zone drop yesterday, he couldn’t catch Covid at this point.

2. Jon Ford: 2 tackles in 3 games. 0 sacks. He’ll be a 6’5 315lb grocery bagger in a few months. Absolutely pathetic

3. Mike Harley: It would be funny, if it wasn’t so sad. He’s like our version of that kid from the “Little Giants”, Hot Hands Hannon. Maybe we can sub a roll of toilet paper for the football on plays to him. Worth a shot

4. Gurvan Hall: In case you missed it and were thinking Gurvan isn’t a complete disgrace to the #26

Who else ya got?
Umm how about starting with our QB and RB? I would bench every linebacker and DE (in addition to those you mentioned )

Rhett Lashlee can go kick rocks. Beyond bad, venturing into the land of mental deficiency.
3306AE63-6418-487F-AAAF-58DD4D68D800.gif

3306AE63-6418-487F-AAAF-58DD4D68D800.gif

Advertisement
As much as you guys want to bash the players, it's not like these guys are evaluating themselves.

All through the off season camps, we heard about how dominant Navaughn was going to be. After 2 games, he was sitting on the bench. We happened in 2 weeks that our staff couldn't see in 8 months?

#8 doesn't fight for the ball in the air, can we really expect him to fight for it on the ground? And I'm not blaming him, he is who he is, but we trot him out there when Romello, Jacoby and XR7 have been lighting it up. As former collegiate athlete, tired isn't an excuse! Why play guys who continually make these mistakes?

#44 has no lateral movement. If I was an OC, I would expose him when I see him coming on the field, as he does routinely, even though he finds himself out of position routinely, as well.

After 4 years, we just found a home for Amari. Who would probably be on your lists if he had not been moved to a position many were calling for years ago.

Our staff believes, and I believe this based off what I see, their systems should overome their players deficiencies. It's the only thing that makes some of their decisions make sense.

Did anyone really think we could beat Bama by just 'doing us'? Yesterday, MSU took away our deep ball because they knew they didn't have the speed to keep up with our players. They also started running to our edges when they were unsuccessful running into our blitzes in the 1 qtr. Did we adjust to anything they did?

Blame the players all you want, they are a symptom of our disease, not the cause.

Advertisement
Bolden needs to make a switch to WR now if he wants a chance to play at the next level. He may be a terrible WR but this guy cannot take an angle or tackle to save a life
Every time I think of Bolden I think of that ACC Network Football Road Trip video where he says he is going to be on a banner in the rafters of Carol Soffer. The audacity of these motherf@#$ers to think they play good enough to say that ****--even if they were joking.

1632069229748.png

Go to 38:18 - 40:12

wtf happened to mallory man?

he got rocked hard a couple times his frosh season I think it was? I think it's getting to him badly

that and the pressure of hearing you can be 1st round

I rewatched part of game, and Amari Carter flat out misses to many tackles, and leaves too many plays on the field. Frierson made 3 nice plays earlier in game he needs to start. I could care less about who is a better practice player.

I’ve been disappointed in Ford and Miller too, not they have been awful, but wanted more.

Donaldson has disappointed also.

Advertisement
Every time I think of Bolden I think of that ACC Network Football Road Trip video where he says he is going to be on a banner in the rafters of Carol Soffer. The audacity of these motherf@#$ers to think they play good enough to say that ****--even if they were joking.

View attachment 155247

Practice all stars. They don’t even need to be looking at the banners.

wtf happened to mallory man?

he got rocked hard a couple times his frosh season I think it was? I think it's getting to him badly

that and the pressure of hearing you can be 1st round
As soon as he became the go to guy, he’s folded mentally.

Advertisement
Every time I think of Bolden I think of that ACC Network Football Road Trip video where he says he is going to be on a banner in the rafters of Carol Soffer. The audacity of these motherf@#$ers to think they play good enough to say that ****--even if they were

What a total goofball. A symptom of the disease that permeates this entire football team. The result of having a clueless fanboy jocksniffer running the program. A total disgrace. What an embarrassment to the players who gave everything to represent the U on the helmet. Pathetic. Put those two pretenders in a real practice and they would wilt like lettuce.

Let’s get a list going:

1. Will Mallory - Maybe one of the worst blocking TEs I’ve ever seen. After the end zone drop yesterday, he couldn’t catch Covid at this point.

2. Jon Ford: 2 tackles in 3 games. 0 sacks. He’ll be a 6’5 315lb grocery bagger in a few months. Absolutely pathetic

3. Mike Harley: It would be funny, if it wasn’t so sad. He’s like our version of that kid from the “Little Giants”, Hot Hands Hannon. Maybe we can sub a roll of toilet paper for the football on plays to him. Worth a shot

4. Gurvan Hall: In case you missed it and were thinking Gurvan isn’t a complete disgrace to the #26

Who else ya got?
He'll likely go to the league and do well with good coaching.

Let’s get a list going:

Facts! Get him outta my eyesight! I’ve seen enough.
Check!
He’s the best outta this bunch. But he needs to go. 2nd stringer at best.
Should never see the field again. Pathetic
Who else ya got?
#23. No vision, no wiggle, no cuts, and no mo starts!
Manuel DiASS

Advertisement
Back