Players that you're not currently down on

The entire front seven is playing their *** off and so are most of their back ups. Diaz has been a magician thus far.

Advertisement
Corn. The young LB's. Jaquan Johnson is playing like a Cane, the coaches put a lot on his plate and he has stepped up. RJ Mac is who I thought he was going to be before the season started. Nice post Rok, I like the positive spin...

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Corn Elder, most of the defensive line, Jaquan Johnson, Justin Vogel, Joe Yearby. There's been some bright spots, especially on defense.

Jaquan Johnson looked terrble vs V Tech !

He must get and play better

He's been pretty fantastic for the most part considering he's playing three different positions and has to cover for Jamal Carter missing coverage all the time. The coaches put a bunch of responsibility on his shoulders, especially after Grace got kicked off, and he's handled everything very well.

Corn Elder, most of the defensive line, Jaquan Johnson, Justin Vogel, Joe Yearby. There's been some bright spots, especially on defense.

Jaquan Johnson looked terrble vs V Tech !

He must get and play better

He's been pretty fantastic for the most part considering he's playing three different positions and has to cover for Jamal Carter missing coverage all the time. The coaches put a bunch of responsibility on his shoulders, especially after Grace got kicked off, and he's handled everything very well.

Yeah but he wasn't able to make up for Chaz Perry getting killed on that TD pass, so he sucks.

I like most of our defense when healthy. Carter acts like an idiot at times. I'm not down with anyone on offense except for Richards but the drops need to stop. Coley belongs in Hollywood for his acting.

Advertisement
If it was stocks, lol:

Buy: Elder, J. Jackson, McIntosh, Pinckney, Shaq, Norton, Richards, Homer (S. Teams), Willis, Chad

Hold: Yearby, Njoku, Herndon, Gus, Johnson, Kaaya (Worst decline/could sell), Coley

Sell: OL, Lewis (Special teams), Walton, Berrios (Wr)

**Want to see all these guys ball out, but just not happennig this year. Would like to see Gus and Homer get some meaningful reps, just to see what we have with those guys. Go Canes

Last edited:
Manny Diaz, has been the most surprising part of 2016. There were serious questions about him after Texas but apparently he learned from the mistake of trying to change his defense to fit Corch Strong.

Players:

Corn Elder,
Joe Jackson,
Mike Pickney,
Chad Thomas,
Shaquille Quarterman.

Forgot Mcintosh. He is a beast.

Advertisement
down on the offensive coaching staff for not adapting to our weaknesses by continuing their agenda driven gameplan

I'm cool with everyone on the defense but Carter and Jenkins.

On offense i will say everyone outside of the sand bagging gang (offensive staff, Kaaya, Walton and entire OL).

Advertisement
Down on all of them except Elder and Richt's kids. The Golden Country Club is still in full control. Bunch of mediocre, lazy JAGS who belong at FIU or some FCS school. Our wonderful QB belongs back home at UC Santa Cruz. Great match: A SLUG for the Banana Slugs. Spray paint him yellow and he's perfect for that team. Moves like a slug and is yellow in every situation that requires him to make quick decisions.

Last edited:
Instead of a thread dedicated to each player we don't think is performing well, who are some CANES that haven't been ****ing you off?

Yearby, Richards, Joe Jackson for me.

Elder , joe Jackson and all the lbs . O Richards and Cooley

Advertisement
Back