Players that you're not currently down on

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Corn elder for sure best player on the team, ahmon has to many drops but he has impressed, Shaq hits the hole like a ****** missle, and pinckney is already a stud.

Advertisement
Our starting D has been pretty darn good. I love Jaquan, he struggled against VT but has been VERY good. Like best guy not named Corn Elder IMO. So, I am still all in on him. He's a true soph. So, I will take some ups and downs. The freshman that have played have been pretty good. On offense, Yearby has been solid for sure. I think Berrios, and and Richards have been good. Njoku, good but shaky. And Herndon has also been good. The OL has not been great. QB play is way below expectation, and even below average if you ask me. I think we would be undefeated if we could trade for Tubinsky. Or heck probably any of the qbs we have lost to. I'd even think about trading for Driskel, he was tough as nails in that loss to us. I really respected how he gutted that game out. All the while getting crushed routinely by our D.

Advertisement
Corn, best player on team. The pup LBs and just about every freshman with PT. Dline. Actually, most of the defensive secondary. Earlier, the WRs but they unfortunately are sinking down to rest of offense's level.

Advertisement
Back