Players that you're not currently down on

rok

Great Poster
Instead of a thread dedicated to each player we don't think is performing well, who are some CANES that haven't been ****ing you off?

Yearby, Richards, Joe Jackson for me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All. (I had "None" originally as I did not get the double negative in the OP's question)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Corn Elder, most of the defensive line, Jaquan Johnson, Justin Vogel, Joe Yearby. There's been some bright spots, especially on defense.

Herndon yearby, Richards, coley, 3 true freshmen linebackers, McIntosh, g Willis, Thomas, joe Jackson

Corn Elder, most of the defensive line, Jaquan Johnson, Justin Vogel, Joe Yearby. There's been some bright spots, especially on defense.

Jaquan Johnson looked terrble vs V Tech !

He must get and play better

I'm rallying behind all the guys who are struggling. That's what real fans do. Love to Kaaya, Berrios, St. Louis, Darling, Linder, Waltons, and the fellas.

Advertisement
Norton, Shaq, Pinckney, Elder, Jackson.

Good to see OP on the Joe Jackson bandwagon since he was about 80th on your preseason power list.

I'm rallying behind all the guys who are struggling. That's what real fans do. Love to Kaaya, Berrios, St. Louis, Darling, Linder, Waltons, and the fellas.

Classy guy.

brand.gif

I doff my top hat to you and sent wipes for you to clean your monocle.

This but with a caveat for me. For as big and physically gifted that he is, he goes down surprisingly easy. Arm tackles usually suffice for him. Would like to see him more physical while running through the defense

Advertisement
Elder, Richards, JJack, DJack, Trent Harris, McIntosh, Norton, Pinckney, Shaq, Mike Smith, Homer, Yearby, Herndon, Jaquan & Chad Thomas

New Bermuda triangle, Joe Jax, Corn, and Chad and his club are all invited to the BBQ

Advertisement
Back