Players that are atrocious to watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
1) Baxa. 2) doughnutson 3) patchen 4) Zion 5) bandy/Ivey. side bar: I think our corners are bad and they scare me in crucial situations and are poor tacklers.

Advertisement
1. Patchan
2. Nelson
3. Donaldson
4. Carter
5. Harley
Harley has been so frustrating. When other folks were calling him out last year I was patient as I was of the mind that he’s been working hard and he’ll come around; I was in love of the fact that he and Bandy were at Greentree at all hours going one on one when they first showed up on campus.

At this time I’m sure he’s still working hard but the drops have been egregious and I’d like to see him cede half of his snaps to the rest of the stable.

The Virginia game was the first time it looked like we had a true rotation, it’d be a positive development to see that continue.

Advertisement
Just rewatched the game. Saw a lot I didn't see before. I think Ivey is being scapegoated. He was smothering his WR at least 3 times when the WR made spectacular catches. He was playing the WR as well as you can without drawing a flag, but the UVA WRs were putting on a clinic. We need their WR coach.

Advertisement
Back