Players that are atrocious to watch

If you purport to be a Canes fan, and you’re making lists of Canes players you hate after beating a top 20 team, then you’re, technically, a ****. Find something to enjoy in your sad lives more than misery and anguish.
Lmao! UVA a top 20 team? We used to steamroll these guys, not beat them in an “upset” sunshine pumper. Sorry you’re okay with mediocrity.

Advertisement
That was a win, and some of the worst football ever played. We don’t need to blow each other about it.

There was some miserable offense on both sides, sure. But there's a lot of ground to cover between running to CIS like a rabid cvnt to put up a list of your top 5 least favorite players and blowing ourselves.

If you do not have freshman left tackle Zion Nelson as your number one, you do not know or understand football.

Maybe he'll be good one day, but that day is not today, not yesterday, and not tomorrow.

Miami has the largest gap between standard down and passing down efficiency ever per Bill Connelly. The Miami offensive line is giving this team no chance and Zion Nelson is reason number one for why this might be the worst offensive line in the modern era of the Power 5. The ACC is filled with horrendous offensive lines and Miami's is on the top of that mountain.

Advertisement
Keep your list to 5:
1. Ivey
2. Fat Donaldson
3. Amari Carter
4. Shaq Quarterman
5. Mike Harley

Flame away.

1. Actually thought he was in decent position several times but I'll allow it
2. Yep
3. Ehh. I loved his Playstation rating of "99" in game impact. To me, that just said the other safeties prior to Bolden coming back that were spelling Carter were playing like balls. He's okay though
4. Yep
5. Yep
6. Zion Nelson

Players fun to watch:
1. GR15
2. Pinckney's influence on play development
3. Gurvan lately
4. Our 9 year old kicker. Looks like a joshi going up against Minoru Suzuki.
5. Jimmy Murphy on punts
6. Pope getting separation / turning DBs around

Coaching decisions that are hard to watch:
1. "Mark Pope plays the same slot as Jeff Thomas, so he can't be on the field at the same time."
2. "Nobody beat out Zion Nelson even though at times John Campbell played LT better than him, and Scaife is worlds better than both, invalidating my own logic."
3. "I am so risk averse that I'd rather not take my lumps with a missed play here and there and get some explosive plays from guys like GR15 and TH94, so Patchan will start."
4. Enos scheming like he's Joe Gibbs

Coaching decisions that are fun to watch:
1. Manny influencing the defense
2. Manny saying **** Baxa
3. Enos giving up on his scheme and actually trying to win sometimes

1. shaq
2. shaq
3. shaq

at this point the guy is just a head case.

at least with zion he's a high school 2 star player being thrown to the wolves

shaq has been here for 45 games and done nothing but do down hill mostly, this year it went from down hill to an avalanche.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Oh yeah, the player that really hurts to watch is Patchan. He looks like he is grimacing in pain on every step when running. Poor dudes body.

Advertisement
Can’t get that play out of my head where he was jogging on the field when gurvan Hall had that hit vs cmu. Just had really high expectations and imo he’s been underwhelming in literally every game we have played this year. Just think he’s playing a bit lazy that’s all

Garvin graded out as the second best performer on our team last night.

E44F87C8-497F-4AC6-B984-22C938EE1EBC.png

Advertisement
how about posters that are hard to read. can we just stop bashing the players. **** keyboard warriors like you make the board just bad to read. thanks to the ignore button i dont have to see your post again.

Advertisement
Back