Bubba Baxa
Cam Harris
Mike Harley
Scott Patchan
Nablob Donaldson
Jarren Williams
Brian Hightower
Will Mallory

Love them each like a son but have not enjoyed watching them play in 2019.

For the season, since you asked:

Jeff Thomas
Shaq Quarterman
Zion Nelson
Bubba Baxa
Cam Harris
Mike Harley
Scott Patchan
Nablob Donaldson
Jarren Williams
Brian Hightower
Will Mallory

Love them each like a son but have not enjoyed watching them play in 2019.

Nablob Donaldson. O **** you got me there hahaha

Keep your list to 5:
1. Ivey
2. Fat Donaldson
3. Amari Carter
4. Shaq Quarterman
5. Mike Harley

Flame away.
You have to be some type of miserable human being to make a list of players that you don’t want to watch. Every single one of the people on your list are working their asses off in school and on a football field, whereas you are doing absolutely nothing to help UM win football games other than offering ignorant opinions. You are an awful person leading an awful life.

No I suffer from actually having the slightest whiff of knowledge about DB play so I don't bash a young corner for giving up receptions on closely contested catches where said DB is in phase and strikes his hand through the pocket. God forbid someone on this site has the wisdom to understand that a well-thrown back shoulder ball to a big receiver who knows what he's doing is gonna result in a catch almost every time and there's very little that can be done about it.

Let me guess you also thought I was nuts when I said our corners play correct technique when they don't look back for the ball...and then you probably bashed Bandy for looking back for the ball and losing phase on that crucial catch against VT. You porsters don't have a ******* clue.

Apparently you missed the 3rd and 20 at the end of the first half and just about the entire NC game

Advertisement
You have to be some type of miserable human being to make a list of players that you don’t want to watch. Every single one of the people on your list are working their asses off in school and on a football field, whereas you are doing absolutely nothing to help UM win football games other than offering ignorant opinions. You are an awful person leading an awful life.
Thanks, I’ll stick to never having to watch Mike Harley catch another 3 yard pass again in my miserable life.

Go canes!!

“Gutted”
“Tough win”

Dude, we beat the university of Virginia...

No we beat 4-1 and 20th ranked university of Virginia. A team that’s got a Top 10 defense nationally and 75% of the posters on here predicted would blow us out.

It was a good win against a quality opponent. There’s no reason to try and marginalize it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No I suffer from actually having the slightest whiff of knowledge about DB play so I don't bash a young corner for giving up receptions on closely contested catches where said DB is in phase and strikes his hand through the pocket. God forbid someone on this site has the wisdom to understand that a well-thrown back shoulder ball to a big receiver who knows what he's doing is gonna result in a catch almost every time and there's very little that can be done about it.

Let me guess you also thought I was nuts when I said our corners play correct technique when they don't look back for the ball...and then you probably bashed Bandy for looking back for the ball and losing phase on that crucial catch against VT. You porsters don't have a ******* clue.
Ivey was inside the WR’s jersey all night. They made good plays. Good offense beats good defense.

As far as turning the heads, it’s excellent coaching and taking advantage of the college rules for what would be pass interference in the nfl. Blades made a beautiful play to stop a TD using the same technique.

No we beat 4-1 and 20th ranked university of Virginia. A team that’s got a Top 10 defense nationally and 75% of the posters on here predicted would blow us out.

It was a good win against a quality opponent. There’s no reason to try and marginalize it.
There’s one reason—he’s a sad sack loser looking for attention he can’t get in real life.

Advertisement
Back