Players that are atrocious to watch

Advertisement
We won't set the world on fire, our couches are the reincarnation of alf and dorito chips.....but to pile it on after winning vs a top 20 opponent. That is just indicative of someone who gonna be negative regardless.

The problem with our fanbase is we have too many of the following:
#1. Fans that are irrational, emotional, and oftentimes severly ignorant
#2. Fans that don't see nothing but undefeated NC season every season, that crown every recruit as the next GOAT....crown coach. _________ as the next it......only to set themselves up for failure and eventually turn into fan #1

Garvin’s had a disappointing year but you have him in the top 5 atrocious?
Can’t get that play out of my head where he was jogging on the field when gurvan Hall had that hit vs cmu. Just had really high expectations and imo he’s been underwhelming in literally every game we have played this year. Just think he’s playing a bit lazy that’s all

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I will admit it is painful watching players like Nelson just get humiliated play after play all night long, along with the rest of a terrible OL. But play calling and inability to simply catch a very catchable ball when a good play is actually called.. That is the real *** rash that just keeps on giving.. Add that to our multitude of defenders who can't tackle or breakup a pass, even when they are in great position to do so..... Lord have mercy.
But the purpose of being a fan is simple. Enjoy a win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
QP suffers from cataracts

No I suffer from actually having the slightest whiff of knowledge about DB play so I don't bash a young corner for giving up receptions on closely contested catches where said DB is in phase and strikes his hand through the pocket. God forbid someone on this site has the wisdom to understand that a well-thrown back shoulder ball to a big receiver who knows what he's doing is gonna result in a catch almost every time and there's very little that can be done about it.

Let me guess you also thought I was nuts when I said our corners play correct technique when they don't look back for the ball...and then you probably bashed Bandy for looking back for the ball and losing phase on that crucial catch against VT. You porsters don't have a ******* clue.

Advertisement
Back