Players returning

With Mallory making it known that he will return in 2022 who else could potentially return?
(This is predicated on if Mario/Kiffin take the job)
these are all the draft eligible players to my knowledge that aren’t in the portal.
RB: Harris
OL: Dj Scaife
WR: Rambo
DTs: J miller, Nesta, JHH are are
CBs: Ivey/Stevenson/Blades
STR: G frierson
S: Bolden
P: Lou Hedley

In my opinion I believe JHH, Nesta AND miller would/should all return.
Frierson as well.
Ivey ain’t going no where and neither is blades
I doubt scaife is leaving.
Would LOVE if either Rambo or Stevenson ran it back (both?!…I dream)
Bolden I’m not entirely sure on to be honest imo could go either way (wouldn’t hurt too much with A Williams, J Williams, K lichens and B balom all returning)
Hedley I REALLY am not sure on.

If I had to guess now I would say: Bolden, Harris, King, Stevenson, Hedley & Rambo all declare (along with D Johnson, Z McCloud, M harley, J Ford and Jarrid Williams )
Although would LOVE for Hedley, Rambo and Stevenson to come back.
What say you?
Lmao so more players stay and play for coaches they don't even know. Lmao only this fanbase

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hedley forfeits a year of pro salary if he returns. I would love to see him return, but he loses a year's salary by returning. If he does return, he needs to get a NIL by a tattoo parlor.
I think he owns one if I'm right... I mean seriously doesn't he own or partly own a shop in Aussieland??

With Mallory making it known that he will return in 2022 who else could potentially return?
these are all the draft eligible players to my knowledge that aren’t in the portal.

Frierson as well.
Bolden I’m not entirely sure on to be honest imo could go either way (wouldn’t hurt too much with A Williams, J Williams, K lichens and B balom all returning)

If I had to guess now I would say: Bolden, Harris, King, Stevenson, Hedley & Rambo all declare (along with D Johnson, Z McCloud, M harley, J Ford and Jarrid Williams )
What say you?l
Who returns may depend on how good the new coaching staff are at recruiting the ones they want to come back.

Advertisement
Doubt the guys that participated in senior day will come back but I think Blades will be back. Also really hoping JHH, Stevenson and Zion come back...wouldn't mind Scaife back either. The OL played pretty well as the season went on.

Frierson as well.

What say you?
I think Jarrid Williams is applying for an 8th year under hardship clause because 7 years isn't enough

Advertisement

Frierson as well.

What say you?
Absolutely none of this is predicated on either of those coaches taking the job.

Manny could still be retained. If he coaches in the bowl game and wins, who knows how the new AD will perceive it.

New AD will be stupid to not talk with potential heisman trophy candidate qb before making decision. The kids love him.

TVD could bolt.

Malory stays.

Hedley, Rambo, J. Williams, Donaldson, McCloud, Bolden, King, Harley, D. Johnson, Carter all go to whatever the next level for themselves is

Stevenson checks draft status first

Rambo should 100% bounce and I would love to see him at the Senior Bowl (not sure he's eligible since he's a redshirt junior). Most of the other guys should come back or transfer to be honest. We kind of know who they are at this point, I'd rather start more of a youth movement.

Advertisement
All need to go. Their time has pass. Rambo the only one what brings value back. The rest are all JAGs (just another guy)

Advertisement
Back