Players returning

Besides Rambo everyone needs to return and play for a real HC and coaching staff

Advertisement
The only guys leaving that affect us greatly are Rambo & Stevenson. Nesta & Frierson to a lesser extent. Everyone else is not much of a loss. Thanks for your contributions but time to upgrade from the excess of JAGS.

All should comeback, especially with the NIL. Harris is a RB so I'll never tell those guys to stay. Rambo has the best case for leaving.
Harris may be better served to find another school though, not sure he finds the same number of carries coming off an ACL. Realize Don also tore an ACL but also has about a month on him for rehab.

Advertisement
We absolutely need Stevenson and Nesta. Its a win win for both sides. 1 was by far our best CB, and the other one was starting to come on strong and is one of our top 2 DT. They can both increase their draft rankings assuming its a competent head coach. If Stevenson gets a 2-3 round grade I can see him leaving.

Rambo - great pick up but he'd be dumb to come back after the season that he had. He isn't going to get much faster or bigger and hard to imagine he'd have a better season statistically. This is his best shot.

Harris and Bolden - best to move on. They'd sit if they came back.

Scaife and Blades should come back. Due to lack of depth they may actually play and maybe make a difference. Right now, neither one will get drafted. Same for Frierson.

Hedley - luv the dude, but he's like 28. Time to move on and give see if he can play in the league.

The other guys, time to move on.

Last edited:
Rambo should 100% bounce and I would love to see him at the Senior Bowl (not sure he's eligible since he's a redshirt junior). Most of the other guys should come back or transfer to be honest. We kind of know who they are at this point, I'd rather start more of a youth movement.
Rambo is a beast, but I would love for him to stay another year

Advertisement
Why do our fans think Zion is getting drafted if he leaves this year?

He absolutely needs to return.
Agreed... He didn't look great this season.... But.... If the pro's just value his potential then he might go...

Though Nesta is leaning to leave...he is a kid I would recruit to come back. Hes our best DT easily. Another year of production and he may be able to get mid round grade with work on specific things. The issue is alot of his boys are already cashing nfl checks and he may be ready to even if its practice squad.

If history tells us anything, the vast majority of eligible players will leave, regardless of whether or not it's the smart decision

Miami's Oline was tops in the ACC in pass blocking this. That's something to be excited about. Williams will be missed because he held his own at RT this year.

There's plenty talent on the Oline just waiting to be developed. I think Miami should start recruiting bigger war daddies at guard. I'm talking about nasty dudes.

Of course experience is it's own best teacher and Miami has plenty of that returning along the offensive of line.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only ones actually getting drafted are Rambo and Stevenson. I’d say Hedley has a good chance of finding a team but punters aren’t often drafted. Nobody is drafting any of the other guys on that list besides maybe a 7th round flier on Bolden or Silvera.

Advertisement
Back