Players quit basically Manny said

Advertisement
Old enough to smell out excuses : if the players didn't want to play, op out : lots of players wanted to play and went out an play: Outside wanting to ***** the U, you new to the party, we have always dealt with outside forces trying to put this program in its place : When we beat FSU, and they still went to the OB to play Oklahoma, bad officiating calls historically, except those teams went out and enjoyed the us against the world enviroment we played in, and still went out an kick butt. Large group of young people and social media figure out what. IF we don't play this year Jaelen Phillips doesn't become a number 1 pick, and stands to make millions, and like him there are many more. Let me asked you a question on Blades he should be backed, what happened to Malek Young, Ahmad Richards, Devonte Williams, etc. those are medical conditions that had to do with what :

Somebody with barely five hundred posts calling me "new to the party?" Use the search function junior, been here a long time and been a 'Cane fan for over FORTY years, so don't talk about old FSU games and like...Been there.

You didn't answer the question, so I imagine you have never led a large group of young people past kindergarten storytime at the library. Anyone who watched that performance knows these guys read the writing on the CFP/ACC wall and acted accordingly. It's precisely their effort through the season, shrugging off illness, injury, and the deprivations of COVID isolation, only to have their herculean efforts summarily dismissed by the same old people who have diss'd Miami for years. The kids knew they couldn't win no matter how hard they tried and Manny should have called out the ACC in doing same, but he is a spineless yes man, so it wasn't going to happen. Phillips? He got out of the Diaz $#!+show as soon as he could...Oh BTW, the best prevention to not getting full blown myocarditis is not to exercise.

So go back to reading your glory days book, I lived it, it was great, and it isn't happening again without drastic changes.

In his interview this morning. Said they were emotionally exhausted.

I’m not here to bash the players and staph we got what we got. I think there is some validity to this comment by Diaz.

As someone else posted. Pandemic season, rules, regulations, games cancelled, no love from the media with ranking, ACC giving ND and Clemson no games at end to get them to the ACC championship, Ga Tech quitting etc.... all came to a head on Saturday and we saw it on the field.

Some of the players just quit. I’m sure they don’t even care about the bowl game. **** half the schools eligible already said the same thing and have opted out. Duke let their kids go home cause they were emotionally drained according to coach K.

It’s easy to keep piling on but this season has been a mess and these kids stuck it through when they really didn’t have to. Teams quit and players opted out all over the country. We finished 8-2 and up until Saturday it was pretty **** entertaining for a season some weren’t sure we would have.

let’s see if manny makes the staffing changes needed on defense and regroup for 2021. Lock in a potential top 10 class also.
Players quit last year and the year before. As coach when you know your players quit play someone who hasn’t. Let the scout team suit up or play the cheerleaders. Playing girls is probably the future of college men sports.

Your playing football getting a free ride with all the incidentals with everything to make successful.

I just can’t grab hold of quitting , why quit on a huge free lunch for (4) years .

Geeez I’d be making coffee at 5:00 AM everyday waiting for the weight room and facilities to open to train all day and go to class winning before we play a game.

I’m telling you all now , at practice or film room if I detected any hint of quitting or slackness.

I’m jumping up making the time out sign yelling at the quitter calling him to get right or get out and NOT infest this team.

GOCANES

Pride is a huge issue, coaches don’t want to hear it , players don’t want to do it .

Know one is willing to open up and lower there pride walls to listen wholeheartedly.

Know one wants to sacrifice their pride for others.

So here we are pointing fingers another year with no end of it insight at all.

So what I wrote above is the harshness needed to break this prideful chair of disaster in full bloom.

Who will sacrifice first and lead?

GOCANES

Advertisement
Stop with this nonsense of "players being discouraged because they lost the chance at the ACC championship"..

..if the last 18 years have shown anything, it is that we have become adept at ******** up big games with a shot at a ACC title.

This is nothing new. Just a reflection of the kind of corches we have hired.

I'm seeing some bullsh!t excuses in here.
Okay, so the kids quit.

You know what kind of players quit?
ONES WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN THEIR COACHES AND SYSTEM!

Ones who play for a short, lispy, nice guy who coddles them and doesn't hold them accountable for anything. (which includes **** poor effort, stupid penalties, drug use and not showing up to practice)

The inmates run the asylum at Miami. It's amateur hour down there and I've been telling yall this for at least a year.
You can't have a bunch of fvckin' nice guys coaching the one side of the ball that requires savagery.

Good leaders (bosses, coaches, etc) are respected, loved and admired...and they get the best out of their players/employees. You don't just quit on somebody you love and respect. That goes from the HC all the way down to the position coaches. The players spend hours upon hours with their coaches and they start to take on their demeanor and personality. If you're a softy who lacks any intensity, then guess what.

There's a fine science to being feared, loved and respected at the same **** time. The good leaders have the ability to do this. And if your HC doesn't have the ability to do ALL of these things, you better have other guys on your staff who can. Good coaching staffs are full of "good cops/bad cops".

Jimmy and Butch had REAL MF'ing THUGS on their teams and were still able to gain their fear, love and respect. We don't even have MF'ers like that on this team. Our biggest "goons" on the this team are a fat kid from Weston with pullout golds in his mouth, a stiff DB who only hits people who can't see him coming, and 2 yellow kids from Cali, one of which wears a fvckin' perm!
Bunch of fvckin' paper tigers and hype men, just like GUESS WHO?

GIF by Desus & Mero
This thread is

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

mental toughness is portray by the head man : Just look at Sabans demeanor and Manny's demeanor
We also need on-the-field leaders. Like an Ed Reed. Or the soldiers we had in abundance back in the late ‘80’s.

(I never understood why people got on KWII for his locker room rant when he called himself a soldier back in the day—basically, football is a controlled war. It’s violent and a physical battle—what else could it be?)

Advertisement
Mandy's pronoun is "zie."
I’m awaiting anxiously, and with trepidation, our first female player, most likely a kicker. The ghost of Shalala lives on, the BOT is led by a feminist from what I know (although they could demand he bring in a tranny or some other variation).

Can you see Saban accepting pressure to bring in a female or a tranny or some variation; can you see the people at Bama even demanding it?

Heck, they just elected one of better former DC’s as a senator.

This dude Manny is Garbo get him out of here
Question is, who do you hire? Such a shortage of quality head coaching candidates around the country.

Same with assistance.

How many good assistance are their around the country. We hated that OL coach and than his UNC OL runs roughshod and then sum over us.

15 pages and still no direct quote from Manny saying the players quit.
No one is here to be your researcher. Manure clearly said the effort was poor, and it was. We didn’t have a chance to “quit” because we never started. Anyone with functioning eyes and an IQ over 65 could see that.

LOL at anyone thinking UNC’s schemes are 50 points better than ours. We switched it off like we’ve done half a dozen times in Manure’s two years.

Advertisement
No one is here to be your researcher. Manure clearly said the effort was poor, and it was. We didn’t have a chance to “quit” because we never started. Anyone with functioning eyes and an IQ over 65 could see that.

LOL at anyone thinking UNC’s schemes are 50 points better than ours. We switched it off like we’ve done half a dozen times in Manure’s two years.
And if they are 50 points better, then that falls on Manny too, so it’s really a zero sum game.

It was a snowball game.... horse got out of the barn and it was over. Happened to us and we’ve done it to others — like ND a few years ago.

Sucked. I hear about it every 2 days from my UNC fan cousin about how they just scored again.

No clue why it happened. Not sure it makes any **** sense.

We’ll see what happens next.

The cost of the NC game will follow this team for many years to come.

Scheduling is easier now for us against big teams for a solid win for them .

I have not seen anything that would change this till I see some other teams blood on the field besides ours.

Stop this war paint on faces , stop this holding back lions at tunnel entrance to field and NO more pointing fingers wanting the other teams we’ll lose to.

Jog on field focused only.

3-5 years till we recover

GOCANES

Advertisement
Still think we need to fire Baker, but this has been a problem with Miami as long as I’ve been watching. Our teams have an entitlement issue. Once they’ve lost a game or faltered and it’s clear we’re not the best team in CFB the team quits.

It speaks to lack of work effort and accountability. We’ll never be elite until the team treats every game like a championship game.

Advertisement
Back