Players expected Taylor Stubblefield to Leave

So the National Chanpions think he's good enough to be there DC but he's the personification of rot that sickens our program

Yup, he's coached in the state and can go back to rush 3 on 3rd down while flexing their best pass-rusher out to cover WRs. And good thing Orgeron has defensive coaching experience to come hold Baker's hand the way Manny had to. #4th&17

Last edited:
Advertisement
Slaughter coached a bunch of good players at Pace, including our very own Demarcus Van Dyke, Stephen Morris & Kayvon Webster.

He was also at LSU for 3 years under Les Miles as an assistant to Adam Henry & Frank Wilson. Adam Henry coached Odell Beckham Jr & Jarvis Landry at LSU, he also coached them in Cleveland & just got hired to be the Cowboys WR's coach. He brought Slaughter up to Cleveland with him as a coaching intern for a season.

Slaughter is actually an upcoming rising name in the business & talked about as the next coach to get bumped up from the Southland conference & into a D1 program.

He's not my first choice but he's not terrible either, it's just he's not a super established name guy that the board will like because most of yall only know coaches from Bama, UGA or Clemson.

Everyone relax lol. Just because his name was mentioned doesn’t mean he will be at the Hecht working tomorrow.
No he has to make 5 flight connections from northwest where the **** is it u to get back to Miami so he will get here in March

Advertisement
Slaughter coached a bunch of good players at Pace, including our very own Demarcus Van Dyke, Stephen Morris & Kayvon Webster.

He was also at LSU for 3 years under Les Miles as an assistant to Adam Henry & Frank Wilson. Adam Henry coached Odell Beckham Jr & Jarvis Landry at LSU, he also coached them in Cleveland & just got hired to be the Cowboys WR's coach. He brought Slaughter up to Cleveland with him as a coaching intern for a season.

Slaughter is actually an upcoming rising name in the business & talked about as the next coach to get bumped up from the Southland conference & into a D1 program.

He's not my first choice but he's not terrible either, it's just he's not a super established name guy that the board will like because most of yall only know coaches from Bama, UGA or Clemson.

I like the garin justice hire. Im familiar with coaches at some smaller schools but im not giving a coach credit for being an assistant to a coach that coached OBJ and Landry. He basically was a GA. **** DJ mccarthy just got hired to coach special teams at fiu go get him. He has a better resume than this guy. DJ was an actual on field coach. I think he coached lafell. And he coached mike sims walker and brandon marshall if i remember right.

Y’all so predictable. As soon as I saw Slaughter’s name, I knew fans would be throwing a hissy fit, while knowing nothing about the man and having no clue if he would even actually be hired.

CIS gonna CIS.
Yeah and y’all so predictable as well - I knew as soon as I saw his name Fans like you would automatically defend him when other fans who didn’t know his name reacted even though you don’t know jack **** about him either

Advertisement
I like the garin justice hire. Im familiar with coaches at some smaller schools but im not giving a coach credit for being an assistant to a coach that coached OBJ and Landry. He basically was a GA. **** DJ mccarthy just got hired to coach special teams at fiu go get him. He has a better resume than this guy. DJ was an actual on field coach. I think he coached lafell. And he coached mike sims walker and brandon marshall if i remember right.
I'm more than aware of DJ McCarthy I literally was the one that posted him in my WR's coach candidates thread.

My point wasn't to give Slaughter credit for being an assistant GA, it was to simply tell yall his background & why his name could be considered because he's a local Dade guy that was groomed by Adam Henry who's a very good WR's coach.

I said he's not my first choice, I was just letting everybody know he's a name that's been discussed by other coaching staffs as well as a potential guy that can come up & be elevated.

Lashlee doesn’t seem like an idiot yet, so I’m sure he’ll bring in some he wants to coach his guys. Lashlee himself was a WR coach elsewhere if I recall correctly.

Advertisement
Gossip everywhere,typical beauty salon rumor mill.nothing is official yet but the panties are in an uproar.testerone levels are lower.neighborhood dogs are howling giving their two cents.someone was milking a cow with ice cold hands the cow jumped over the moon.
Talking about true posts....

Yeah and y’all so predictable as well - I knew as soon as I saw his name Fans like you would automatically defend him when other fans who didn’t know his name reacted even though you don’t know jack **** about him either

How tf I defend him? I didn’t claim to know **** about him just that I knew “fans” like you would be whining just bc his name was mentioned and you didn’t know him. Did I claim he was a great coach or something? No? Ok then tough guy.

Advertisement
79C46928-4C87-47DF-AEC2-8B4EC1DCBA80.jpeg

Advertisement
Back