Pittsburgh at Miami January 12th, 2020 on the ACCN (Pregame predictions, game thread and post game reactions)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sam was 2-2 to end - well done - but sucked shooting the whole game before that. Rodney and Bev finished strong, for them, and made the difference perhaps.

Advertisement
We may survive this, but anyone who posts this was a "good win" if we do, I might downvote :)
The details were ugly, but if you’d told me before the game that Lykes would foul out with more than eight minutes I would have pegged our chances of winning at zero.

Advertisement
That was probably Rodney's best game in his UM Career. Not to say he was great but he was half decent especially at the end of the game

The details were ugly, but if you’d told me before the game that Lykes would foul out with more than eight minutes I would have pegged our chances of winning at zero.
Agreed. Lykes is the only one who can the ball into the frontcourt without giving you a major dose of anxiety.

Coach Capel makes a good point. Miami has lost to Louisville twice and Duke once in the conference. If Miami only loses to Louisville, Duke and Florida State then they would be 14-6 in the conference.
I think those three are the best teams in the conference and everyone else is fighting for 4th place.

Advertisement
Back