Pitt Student here with Questions

Advertisement
OK thats tight. If you really want to go to CLUB E11 which is a sick club you just walk up to the door man and hand him $100 and tell him I got you another one on the way out. Dont try talking all cool and acting any kind of way. Keep your mouth shut and just hand him that bill. Door guys down there deal with **** every night and they wont put up with no BS. Also make sure you and your whole crew dont get out of the cab all loud and acting like college kids because if you do you wont even make it to the door. They will put you right back in the cab.

Seems like a good way to lose $100 quickly. I say take that $100 and buy $100 worth of scratch off tickets. Maybe get lucky and win $5000. Collect the cash. Then go to the bank and get that $5000 turned into quarters. Next go to a ****y bar (i don't know the good ones anymore- Booby Trap?) and make it rain by throwing quarters at the ladies. You will have a much more memorable time than wasting $100 by giving it to a bouncer who wont let you in anyways.

Seems like a good way to lose $100 quickly. I say take that $100 and buy $100 worth of scratch off tickets. Maybe get lucky and win $5000. Collect the cash. Then go to the bank and get that $5000 turned into quarters. Next go to a ****y bar (i don't know the good ones anymore- Booby Trap?) and make it rain by throwing quarters at the ladies. You will have a much more memorable time than wasting $100 by giving it to a bouncer who wont let you in anyways.
Thanks for the advice

Advertisement
Booby trap is closed and was bulldozed over. Leave the strip clubbing to the pros, were talking 2020 not 1970's here.

Advertisement
705F5EF4-B623-49EE-AE62-1D325DC1266E.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
How old do you think ST26 is? This guy seems a little more clever. But to be honest, I haven’t followed him that closely either. I got the impression ST26 was a dumbass kid

ST26 claimed he was 18. This guy claims he is a sophomore in college. Minimal difference, helps him to keep his story straight. Easier than when he claimed he was a middle-aged former UM football walk-on.

Advertisement
Back