Pitt Student here with Questions

Advertisement
I doubt CLUB E11 is going to let some 21 year old college kids even come in. Maybe hes got a **** ton of bread but ive seen people with cash get told to take a hike.

Definitely gonna need to play dress up and bring a wad of cash to Eleven, but that holds true for 90% of the clubs down here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dear lovely people of Vice City,
This all depends on if the season happens but me and some of my Pitt friends plan on flying to Miami in October for the Pitt at Miami game, I’m originally from Orlando, Florida and am in my second year as a Psychology student at Pitt but I’ve never been to Miami and I have some questions:
1. How good is the tailgating and pregame/where should we go in the tailgating lots to get as trashed as possible before the game, I don’t want to have to remember much of our probable like 30-3 loss
2. Best nightlife either near the stadium? Downtown? Miami Beach? Coral Gables?
3. Good museums and stuff to see?
4. Best beach to go to?
5. Best place to get Cuban food?
6. Best place to get Craft Beers?
7. Prices of tickets?
thanks for help! Stay safe Miami bro’s and hope to see yinz in a few months for some good old fashioned football

I appreciate the way you came in here.

1. For away fans, I would steer clear of the west lots and south lots. Stay East, stay safe.
2. Nothing near the stadium (which isn't in the best part of town). Wyndwood area furher south of the stadium is solid. Miami Beach is great, but expensive and packed. Downtown has some fun spot (eleven, if you have cash). Coconut Grove has some spots.
3. Frost museum. Perez art museum. Vizcaya.
4. South Beach. Around 5th is a good spot.
5. Cafe Versailles is the famous spot. But him up Sergio's or a Latin America for a more local vibe.
6. J. Wakefield, Veza Sur, and Concrete Beach are some of my favorites. Lincoln's Beard is also a cool local spot.
7. No clue, man. Season ticket holder here. But I know stubhub typically has cheaper seats closer to game day. Home team is on the south side. Be warned.

Be safe. Go Canes!

I mean I’m in college and I make 30K a year and have a full ride scholarship ....
OK thats tight. If you really want to go to CLUB E11 which is a sick club you just walk up to the door man and hand him $100 and tell him I got you another one on the way out. Dont try talking all cool and acting any kind of way. Keep your mouth shut and just hand him that bill. Door guys down there deal with **** every night and they wont put up with no BS. Also make sure you and your whole crew dont get out of the cab all loud and acting like college kids because if you do you wont even make it to the door. They will put you right back in the cab.

Advertisement
I appreciate the way you came in here.

1. For away fans, I would steer clear of the west lots and south lots. Stay East, stay safe.
2. Nothing near the stadium (which isn't in the best part of town). Wyndwood area furher south of the stadium is solid. Miami Beach is great, but expensive and packed. Downtown has some fun spot (eleven, if you have cash). Coconut Grove has some spots.
3. Frost museum. Perez art museum. Vizcaya.
4. South Beach. Around 5th is a good spot.
5. Cafe Versailles is the famous spot. But him up Sergio's or a Latin America for a more local vibe.
6. J. Wakefield, Veza Sur, and Concrete Beach are some of my favorites. Lincoln's Beard is also a cool local spot.
7. No clue, man. Season ticket holder here. But I know stubhub typically has cheaper seats closer to game day. Home team is on the south side. Be warned.

Be safe. Go Canes!
Thank you for being a respectful fan and actually helping me instead of being rude, it’s just football guys!

OK thats tight. If you really want to go to CLUB E11 which is a sick club you just walk up to the door man and hand him $100 and tell him I got you another one on the way out. Dont try talking all cool and acting any kind of way. Keep your mouth shut and just hand him that bill. Door guys down there deal with **** every night and they wont put up with no BS. Also make sure you and your whole crew dont get out of the cab all loud and acting like college kids because if you do you wont even make it to the door. They will put you right back in the cab.
Ok thanks man! :)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back