Pitt at Miami (-4.5) 2:15 PM on the CW Saturday Jan 27

Advertisement
NBADraft.net is just like that Walter Football website that Brad Kaaya going number one. George is nowhere near being a first rounder at this moment.

I think George, Wooga, Pack, Cleveland, and Omier would be silly to leave for the draft after this year. The only things I see happening is Casey, Robinson, and Watson hit the portal.
Having Wooga in the top 10 says more about the mock draft than it does about Wooga

He wouldn't. Cleveland, George and Joseph return.
I think the OP had Cleveland leaving. His three returnees would be George, Bens and Nwoko. Djobet too of course. If that was what he was saying.

Bens has good PG instincts, and can pressure out front Ok. It's his inconsistent execution that holds him back. Still time to shine as a Senior.

Lotta Portal "recruits" on the way, along with HS players Bethea, Swartz and Johnson-Arigu. None of them are "big men."

Didn't people think Robinson was going to transfer last Summer but he is still on the roster.
Now those same people are expecting him to transfer again this Summer. 😂.
I guess those same fans will be predicting he will transfer for the next two Summers also. 😂.
At some point, they will be right as he will be out of eligibility and he will be graduating.

Advertisement
Calamity? Dude, it's 2024. Roster turnover like this is going on everywhere in college sports. Watson and Casey are not ACC rotation players at this point and there shouldn't be a pressure to play them just because they might portal in the offseason. They need to win games and worry about roster construction in the offseason.

So you are the person that feels comfortable and thinks that things are acceptable as long as you look around and see everyone else doing it.
This issues with this season are about the lack of player development.
It's ridiculous that you recruit a kid for more than a year thinking he can play for you then that same kid gets to your campus and you cannot play that kid after two years in your program.
That issue happens too often and the common denominator is this coaching staff.
Miami has the talent to win, it's more about the coaching staff putting the players in position to win games.

Calamity? Dude, it's 2024. Roster turnover like this is going on everywhere in college sports. Watson and Casey are not ACC rotation players at this point and there shouldn't be a pressure to play them just because they might portal in the offseason. They need to win games and worry about roster construction in the offseason.

I have to blame Coach L for that one. Joseph should have been coming off the bench all season.
Height wise, Pack and Joseph is not a ACC level starting backcourt. Especially when Joseph is not making jumpshots.

Didn't people think Robinson was going to transfer last Summer but he is still on the roster.
Now those same people are expecting him to transfer again this Summer. 😂.
I guess those same fans will be predicting he will transfer for the next two Summers also. 😂.
At some point, they will be right as he will be out of eligibility and he will be graduating.
From a basketball standpoint, he def should have transferred last summer (if not the summer after his Red Shirt Frosh year). Maybe he likes the campus and lifestyle at UM. That's fine.

Advertisement
Back